• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Omni Intel?

need2fly

Total Time
Just got a call for an interview next week. Does anybody have any current intel on the interview process and the company?

TIA,

N2F

stupidpilot

Registered Moron
Total Time
Alot
Are you breathing? Good, you're hired. At least that's what it felt like for me, but that was a few years ago.

johnsonrod

Total Time
8000+
Just got a call for an interview next week. Does anybody have any current intel on the interview process and the company?

TIA,

N2F

N2F,

Good job on securing the interview. Any idea what aircraft type they are hiring for? I know they are getting a few 767s but they could be hiring onto the DC10 to replace pilots moving to the 767s... Did they mention aircraft type to you?

Good luck!

need2fly

Total Time
N2F,

Good job on securing the interview. Any idea what aircraft type they are hiring for? I know they are getting a few 767s but they could be hiring onto the DC10 to replace pilots moving to the 767s... Did they mention aircraft type to you?

Good luck!

It is for 75/76 FO.

HalinTexas

昇る太陽の土&#
Total Time
10000+
I have a few friends that have gotten on recently. Basically, if you're interviewed you're hired unless you're a total pr!ck. Relax. You're trying to convince them you're not going to be a problem.

miaboeingcapt

Total Time
5000+
Anyone have any insight into what the schedule on the 75/76 looks like? I know they schedule for 18 on but is that always done or at their option? Any chance of a lighter schedule or can you excpect to be out 18 each and every month? Thanks!

Chairman

Total Time
11000+
My father in law fly's for them 18 on 12off or 9 on 6 off. Not sure if you get to pick either or, or if seniority based!

psw757

Total Time
omni

anyone know how to apply? there isn't anything on their website.

mt2

road warrior
Total Time
20+yrs
Laid back interview process. Be yourself. 20 question general knowledge test, chief pilot interview, desk top sim ride. Don't sweat it -- if you were invited to TUL then you are in good shape unless you act like a real moron.

Good people here but you'll be out a lot of days, 15-16 on avg. but maybe more until 75/76 is fully staffed. Pay and work rules could be better which is why teamsters are on property.

need2fly

Total Time
Laid back interview process. Be yourself. 20 question general knowledge test, chief pilot interview, desk top sim ride. Don't sweat it -- if you were invited to TUL then you are in good shape unless you act like a real moron.

Good people here but you'll be out a lot of days, 15-16 on avg. but maybe more until 75/76 is fully staffed. Pay and work rules could be better which is why teamsters are on property.

Thanks for the info..

Will have more details after tomorrow

N2F

Cloudroller

Total Time
Pay and work rules could be better which is why teamsters are on property.

The Teamsters suck, I would recommend voting them off. Like several other carriers. I promise you they will ******************** you guys over. They did us. We are in the process of voting them off, and now all they have done is agreed to stupid MOU's which benefit NAA, not the pilots.