• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Oliver Paul Reason Jr. Drunk & Fired

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't know if this even applies, but in some states I believe wreckless driving is or can be a misdemeanor, not a simple moving violation.

Aeronca said:
Don't know if this even applies, but in some states I believe wreckless driving is or can be a misdemeanor, not a simple moving violation.
Driving without wreck is a CRIME? Those who lack wrecks, should be put in jails, I tells ya!

Oliver Paul Reason Jr., 37 of Airtran Airways. You failed your breath test and showed up drunk. Your dumba$$ should have called in sick. How can anybody feel for such an idiot! Your a disgrace to the uniform and profession. At least they caught the guy. Good heads up TSA for weeding out a bad seed.

This is already the subject of three strings on this board.

We all know the story. Give it a rest, already. You sound like one of those hysterical thirteen year-old FlightSim 2000 experts over on airliners.net

Last edited:
Geez...Make it 4 threads

Its on the regional board as well....

People sure like to see others pain and suffering dont they?

rvsm410 said:
Its on the regional board as well....

People sure like to see others pain and suffering dont they?
They sure do. Maybe the moderators will break from the "racy" avatars and delete some of these threads.

Hey Mr. Siegel (If that's your REAL name),

Lequip is 100% right, a spade is a spade. Also, try sobering up while trying to amuse us with YOUR witty <------ biography. YOU"RE a disgrace, tool.

In over a decade of work with our union, I have noticed that the pilots who most loudly deride the shortcomings of others are the ones who most loudly holler when the FAA/Chief Pilot/IRS/whomever turn their sights on them.

Maybe some people are just loud...

Latest resources

Back