Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
urflyingme?! said:
lets hear em!

the best is when I non-rev (out of uniform since I can't jumpseat anyway) and a pilot hits on me. Gives me a cheesy card with his name and such...

ooh, a pilot... i'm so impressed.

*snort*

I can't tell most of the good ones as they would identify me. Oft times FA's hear comments about "lay overs" and the such from crews they don't fly with often.

man i learned that one in grade school. I actually used it in 10h grade (the cards).
Maybe i'm better off saying im NOT a pilot, I'm just a furloughed McDonalds fry cook!

urflyingme?! said:
man i learned that one in grade school. I actually used it in 10h grade (the cards).
Maybe i'm better off saying im NOT a pilot, I'm just a furloughed McDonalds fry cook!

it may work on someone outside the industry... but the bubble will burst when you can't "do dinner" anywhere but the airport McD's.

yeah... McD's fry cook seems like a step up to me!

urflyingme?! said:
so any help with the pickuplines regionalfa? Come on help out a young guy!

Just after you crack open a Bud lite in your room on a layover, tell 'em:

"I really want to get married and settle down with kids. Also, I'd want you to quit immediately and let me support the family on my (insert regional airline name here) paycheck while you stay at home and take care of our children. And, I don't care if you never went to college, smart people bore me anyways."

This one should land you a F/A on the road, but you gotta say it like you mean it!

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

Ben Franklin said:
Just after you crack open a Bud lite in your room on a layover, tell 'em:

"I really want to get married and settle down with kids. Also, I'd want you to quit immediately and let me support the family on my (insert regional airline name here) paycheck while you stay at home and take care of our children. And, I don't care if you never went to college, smart people bore me anyways."

This one should land you a F/A on the road, but you gotta say it like you mean it!

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

hahahahahaha.... yeah, that should DEFINATELY land you one of the hot younguns!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back