Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
C425Driver,

Great avatar! :D

if you listen close at the beginning of the video (about :19 sec) he even makes a comment about making him look bad on camera...

Yup. It's all about him. He posted his Myspace link on his Youtube profile. His character makes much more sense now. LOL

Don't you think these flight schools should have some rules about students/instructors having video cameras on during flight. I don't know about you but it could be somewhat of a distraction during the flare perhaps.

As for the instructor it sounds to me that he's just giving the guy some crap. It happens. However filming a night VMC ILS from what looks like the OM is pretty lame.

From the toolbag's "home page" (on... ugh... myspace.com):

This complete tool said:
Heroes: GOD and Umm, ME
Somebody's full of himself.... (And yes, of course he indicates that he makes over $250,000. Don't all pilots?)

Holy crap what a colossal ******************************bag. "I am a High time Pilot that has flown almost countless numbers of different aeroplanes with every rating the will give me except an ATP." High time? Must have a fast-running watch. Countless numbers of different aeroplanes? I bet it counts something like 172M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,SP, etc. And where's the awesome seaplane videos?

Got it this time. Man...I though I was mean to my students...i'm friggin Sister Theresa.

Ok....i'm Sister Theresa during her mensturation cycle.

Oh boy, am I going straight to hell.

W

Latest resources

Back