Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
timeoff said:
Because it violates 91.303.d and f.

It doesn't bother me. It actually looks like fun, although illegal.

How do you know? :)

Maybe they had chutes on and were not within 4 miles of an airway.. :)

This guy is a flaming tool. Nickle Back. Lol

A body bag for allegedly flaring? I mean maybe the guy flying was pulling back a bit cuz he felt the nose was too low, and pulled too much. They had the runway made.

Body Bags go to the victims of the morons doing donuts everywhere in their Daddys Subarus.

S****************, I'd drag that punk out behind the hanger and beat the snot out of him. Then, I'd rip off his gay shoulder boards and shove them up his stinkin' a$$.

I definitely agree that the guy is a tool, but according to his blog, he seems to have some of the same political opinions as 90% of the folks on this web page ...

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]You know I think I really have some pent up feelings about September 11th. I am not a racist person By no means But we should have nuked those f---ers. I really dont hate anyone but damn the f---ing race that would do such a horrible thing. Im all for national ID cards so What the f--- what if ethnic people half to flash it more. This is our f---ing country. If you dont like it get the f--- out. If you live here speak f---ing english. or get the f--- out cross our borders illeagly and we are not going to deport ya we are going to f---ing Kill you. Oh yeah and I hate everything about the f---ing french![/FONT]​

I've flown into DAB many times and I can assure you that the ILS doesn't bring you in on that steep of a glide path to where you have to make a power off finish.

Maybe a little bit of a power trip on the instructors part.

wow....

All you riddle folk on this board should have a chat with you alumni.

MODS-- is there a way we could have a tool of the month section?

pilotguy143 said:
MODS-- is there a way we could have a tool of the month section?

I 2nd that! :D

Only problem with a tool of the month section is that it would need to be the weekly-tool-of-the-month section, as there are too many tools to keep up with.. :)

Latest resources

Back