• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

OJAP- Organization of Jewish Airline Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Only 3 pages if you set it to 40 posts per page.

Instead of starting OJAP, send everyone to Herndon to takeover. If anyone can bring the contracts back up you can.

I was raised Catholic and there is just so much hippocricy there, I can't even think of stepping into a Catholic church ever again. It's like "God says love everyone but if you are gay or do something we don't like you are condemned". How does that work? What a load of $hit and people just eat it up.

You're right, Jesus gave the 2nd greatest commandment "Love your neighbor as yourself" in Mark 12:31 (the golden rule). He also said "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven." in Luke 6:37. Jesus however did not say that what God said was detestable (homosexuality and sexual idolatry) in the Old Testament was acceptable now. Now don't pigeonhole me, God Loves Gays and He Loves you.

In any case, they ARE Christian denominations which teach that God's complete acceptance and salvation as a Christian is possible, without requiring you to repent from the sin of homosexuality. Namely, The Church of Christ and The Episcopal Church are the two I think of.

Peace.

In any case, they ARE Christian denominations which teach that God's complete acceptance and salvation as a Christian is possible, without requiring you to repent from the sin of homosexuality.

Sorry, my quotes should be around sin (" ") as those churches don't categorize it as such.

When I started this thread who knew it would so far go to seven pages! Working on the logo right now, so get ready it's coming! Remember this is going to be a fun group as I can already tell by most of the responses. Keep the thread going, I am going flying tomorrow (long Cancun layover). Boy do I need it!

Shalom!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back