OIL SUPPLY PROBLEMS--Radio Interview w/ Matthew Simmons

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
apache said:
the Republicans have been behaving as if they know that a big asteroid is hurtling at us and they are going to make as much money and have as good a time as they can before the world ends. JMO
It's like the James Watt "dominion theology" mentality never left. When asked about his squandering of our country's natural resources, he once said "I don't know how many more generations we will see before the Lord returns."

Great justification, huh?

LAXSaabdude.

apache said:
Jetflyer:
I am no hippy, feel-good, commie Democrat, but the Republicans have been behaving as if they know that a big asteroid is hurtling at us and they are going to make as much money and have as good a time as they can before the world ends. JMO

???????????????????????????? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

LearLove said:
Are you kidding?? Bush thinking 5 years down the road, he can't even ride a bicycle without falling off.

The only thing that boy is thinking about is how to line his pockets and the pockets' of his buddies that got him where he is today.

Dont forget he is also getting even with the unions that voted against him! (re: us!)

Fuel-Free Magnetic Power is en-route

I'm the CEO of Magnetic Power Inc., in Sebastopol, CA. On the first page of this thread, someone asked whatever happened to our Company. Breakthrough technologies to help free us from fossil fuels are being born in several small firms. The need is so obvious, and the potential rewards so great, that private capital is finally beginning to pay attention. At Magnetic Power Inc. we initially have two goals: 1. pre-production prototypes of 1 kW magnetic generators, (Magnetic Power Modules [tm]), about the size of a microwave oven that can combine to power a home; 2. Demonstration Devices and toys. The latter are necessary because this work, which taps little-known, abundant, renewable, Zero Point Energy (ZPE), reflects new science. Understandably, pilots and others without prior knowledge of ZPE will find it hard to believe. With sufficient support, we expect a Strategic Partner will be in production with the former by the end of next year. Small Demonstration Devices and toys will probably be available from several manufacturers. We also hope to convert a "plug-in" hybrid car by substituting a ZPE recharge Module by the same date. Our Board has agreed to establish an Aerospace Division. Once funding is adequate we will begin a series of prototype developments that will lead to aircraft propulsion without fuel. Incidently, the USAF issued an RFP for SBIR Proposals using ZPE for power and propulsion in 1986, two years after a physicist then at Hughes Aircraft suggested it could become a practical source of electricity.

While not a licensed pilot, back in 1955 I was a USAF Officer running missions using an MSQ-1. MSQ was a "Mobile Special Special". Using a ground based tracking radar and a mobile computer, we could act the part of a pilot or navigator. The MSQ was also used to control guided missles. Never did learn to take off or land, but I look forward to a private pilots license in the future.

Fortunately, a few individual investors, who can afford high risk, have been stepping in to support our new, environmentally clean, safe, cost-effective, 24/7, power generation technology. For information, feel free to contact me.

Latest resources

Back