• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Oh No!!!!! The dreaded Go Around!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Riiiiight, because the guy with the complaint about the go-around was from the South? South side of somewhere ugly around Newark, I'll give you. But from somewhere south of the Mason-Dixon line? (google it, you might learn something...) I think not.

What is it with you and the South? If you are really this miserable here, why don't you go back to wherever you came from? You'd be happier, we wouldn't have to listen to your barbs against the South, all would be well...

Southern Girls know how to dress up when they go out.....

There are hot northern girls... but damn not like the southern girls...

Why do southern debutantes refrain from group sex?

too many thank you notes.

Southern Girls know how to dress up when they go out.....

There are hot northern girls... but damn not like the southern girls...

Wow, truer words could not be spoken.

I just got done running the Peachtree (road race in Downtown Atlanta) and I can declare with certainty that there never will be a gathering of incredibly hot looking girls in one place like this one. Not even dressed up to go out, but Nikes, shorts, and a sports bra are all these girls need to look smokin hot.

If not for the fact that I'm inconveniently married, I would have had the time of my life!

It says at the bottom that they used 21 criteria for ranking the states. Obviously none of them had to do with fiscal management.:eek: And doesn't New Jersey have a ubiquitous government corruption problem? Up north they can read better, but they still can't pick politicians.:beer:

It says at the bottom that they used 21 criteria for ranking the states. Obviously none of them had to do with fiscal management.:eek: And doesn't New Jersey have a ubiquitous government corruption problem? Up north they can read better, but they still can't pick politicians.:beer:

Yeah because Bush was a great choice, right?

Latest resources

Back