• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Oh No!!!!! The dreaded Go Around!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aside from the poorly worded article tittle and the rambling from that passenger it wasn't to bad.

Thanks for the link...been looking for it for a while...

Look at that...Arizona...John McCain's state....

...and you want him to be in charge of your children's futures... I love you all...

Yeah, and Obama's state is 35th. Something to be proud of.

Yeah, and Obama's state is 35th. Something to be proud of.

As a graduate from an Illinois university I am here to say...yes I am proud of that compared to AZ or CA for that matter (I grew up outside LA and was forced to go to private school). I know what I'm talking about here....

I'll hop into the political argument... I bet those states low rankings have a lot to do with the influx of illegal immigrants. It doesn't have anything to do with the presidential candidates. If you want to make that argument however, the ranking in Illinois has worsened since Obama has been in the senate. I know what I'm talking about...

Maybe he's just starting a web page I dunno... Associated Press is not paparazzi. Kuddos to him for having a career where he can freelance himself out. Unlike those of us who are just pilots.

He's good at what he does, he just does not have an understanding of aviation. Its easy for us to give him a hard time, so if you email him be professional.

Latest resources

Back