• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Oh No!!!!! The dreaded Go Around!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh the media.... would they rather have run way incursions and unstable approaches. Sometimes people dont think.

I would love to slap some sense into that whiney baby of a man! "We climbed drastically!" "I feared for my life" yet Im still alive because of the go-around. WHere are your balls sir?

I would love to slap some sense into that whiney baby of a man! "We climbed drastically!" "I feared for my life" yet Im still alive because of the go-around. WHere are your balls sir?

He is the kind of person that would sue Mickey Deez for making him fat, despite the fact that he eats 2 big macs a day...

Mr. Shaffrey, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

They could have us just continue and land next to the runway...
http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov/gallery/Movie/CID/Medium/EM-0004-01.mpg

Last edited:
A go-around certainly isn't newsworthy and I don't think you could find a bigger tool if you tried! Unfortunately, this is just another symptom of the rapid Pu$$ification of America!

Latest resources

Back