• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Officially Over 600......comair......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just a side note, I was looking at Dec schedules for Delta (for commuting reasons) and noticed some very large downsizing. So if you commute, and aren't furloughed, things could still be tough just to get to work.

PS....Seems 70's taking over 50's routes.....or downsizing to 70

Last edited:
bailout said:
I think 500 is a but high. Closer to 250.

I'm not too far from 500, boy, I don't know what to think. At that point, commuting to reserve? Hmm, I don't know about that one......for much less pay and benefits.....ouch...oh, I think unemployment benefits pay more....

Last edited:
oh i see you have time on your hands while i sit here in the bowels of africa contemplating whether or not i will have this great low paying regional job to go back to, well get me some real info because i think 250 is my magic #, i swear im going to law school and im going to marry that rich chick, because this is getting silly....when are you coming back to NY ...i see seattle didn't make the playoffsssssss, anyway, keep in touch or pm me and i will give you my desert email so we can correspond secure....

I have a good friend who went on that 18 month deployment to Iraq (Apache driver). He was hired at Comair in Nov 02. Haven't heard from him since. I hope he's ok and has a job to come back to.

smarc130 said:
oh i see you have time on your hands while i sit here in the bowels of africa contemplating whether or not i will have this great low paying regional job to go back to, well get me some real info because i think 250 is my magic #, i swear im going to law school and im going to marry that rich chick, because this is getting silly....when are you coming back to NY ...i see seattle didn't make the playoffsssssss, anyway, keep in touch or pm me and i will give you my desert email so we can correspond secure....

Hey, the fact you can even get onto FLightinfo is better than the last hell hold I was in.....ok, maybe not for a month and I did actually get into Africa on my last trip...........you did send your desert email, I'll shoot one to you with info.....fly safe

PS Oh, about Seattle and the playoffs, I think we're lucky that they can even find their way to Safeco field every game...I think its a "rebuilding decade"

Last edited:
bvt1151 said:
Can't you just feel the love in here?

Aren't you used to it by now? You have to remember you aren't a real MAN unless you fly something bigger than an RJ.:laugh:

-CF

Last edited:
Keep in mind, when mother delta is done with it's cuts, even mainline will have a tough time considering themselves "MEN" I believe their wages/benefits will be considered little boys......we can all wait in the unemployement line for our weekly check together....even then, everyone will still love to point fingers......gotta love the industry......it's your fault, no, it's your fault, no, it's your fault........

I just heard from my wife's sister's dogwalker's poolboy that the number is going to be at least 1000. But fear not. They will all get preferential hiring at Colgan!!

Latest resources

Back