Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Official:Frontier Airlines Selects Republic Airlines as Regional Partner to Operate N

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With all your massive flight time and industry experience how could we ever doubt you! Personally I doubt that any of us will recognize the industry in 5 years, let alone 10 years. But please do keep us enlightened with your wisdom so we can make appropriate stock picks in the mean time.

So when are people allowed to have an opinion?

How can you compare a CRJ700 to an E-170 anyway? The 170 is clearly a better product for the money.

And passengers don't get disgusted while flying on it.

The passangers would ride in a school bus with wings if it costed them less.

What happened to the Dash 8-400s? Will they be adding these as well? Operated by whom and when will we see them on the line?

What happened to the Dash 8-400s? Will they be adding these as well? Operated by whom and when will we see them on the line?

The Dash's will be Flown by LYNX aviation a wholly owned subsidiary of F9 holdings, Inc. I believe they are hiring, I have heard of adds on 350.com

Climb2slow has a better avatar and is therefor right! He should continue to post whatever he wants until the avatar is changed and then his opinions will be judged accordingly!

Climb2slow has a better avatar and is therefor right! He should continue to post whatever he wants until the avatar is changed and then his opinions will be judged accordingly!

Thank you TAWS...and i'm only right when i'm not home!

This is how awkward mornings with the FAs start. People start thinking with their wrong head.

Just for clarification, the Horizon deal was for 12 years but they both agreed to review the deal every three years. Last year was the first of those three year review periods and both parties decided to go elsewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if this deal had the same "out" for both parties.

Latest resources

Back