NY's Hometown Airline- Continental on FOX NY with Regis Tonight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FLY CONTINENTAL

Continental will have 2 winners from the crowd at Times Square sitting in Continental Business Class seats here soon on FOXNY LIVE winning business class seats to celebrate New Years in 2007----- Kudos to marketing for pulling this off! Great PR!

So they'll fly them from wherever they live to Times Square for NYE next year? Thats a cool little publicity stunt.

New York's hometown Airline is JetBlue. Born at JFK. HQ is there. Where did Continental start? Where is it's HQ? Questions...

Now, good advertising, but don't say NY's Airline. Not even close.

Just my opinion....

FNG

Wrong New York Air is New York's hometown airline!!!!

I would venture to say that AMR is NY' hometown airline.

They were based in NY for decades
The largest presence at LGA
The largest presence at JFK, not to mention the newest terminal

Since I live in NY I might know

As far as CAL goes, they will NEVER be NY's airline, after all their is a reason why all the bridges and tunnels are free going to NJ (they only charge when coming from NJ into NY)

kassel737 said:
Yeah, I have a question. When are you guys going to quit dragging the wages down. Do something about it!
Huh? Where'd that come from? Are you drunk posting again? Go crawl back in your bottle...

G4G5 said:
As far as CAL goes, they will NEVER be NY's airline, after all their is a reason why all the bridges and tunnels are free going to NJ (they only charge when coming from NJ into NY)

I do not know about all the crossings, but I know you have to pay crossing the Verrazano westbound (from NY).

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back