• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NY Times Article on NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh, my bad. Joke's on me. I should not have tried to reason with some twerp spinning a tale about his competitors. I should have known you were trying to look big. Try honesty next time. Trite, I know, but you'll sleep better.
Haven't flown a jet lately, huh?

If there was a crash it should be easy to find it on the FAA website. There is a database of accidents and incidents. If it has not been posted yet, I would say it is BS.

Any accident/incident would end up on the database. Anything less sounds like a successful landing with everybody making it to their destinations. I have pax all the time see another airplane out the window and think it was almost a mid air. Passengers for the most parts are idiots when it comes to what is going on. Seems like kind of a ****************************** bag move to bring up such a situation.

Any accident/incident would end up on the database. Anything less sounds like a successful landing with everybody making it to their destinations. I have pax all the time see another airplane out the window and think it was almost a mid air. Passengers for the most parts are idiots when it comes to what is going on. Seems like kind of a ****************************** bag move to bring up such a situation.

Look this pax is an experienced flier, so he knows what happened. There was no accident or incident just a scare the ******************** out of everyone in the back. Now go f yourself and let this be the end of it. You guys need to give it up and let us real jet guys make it happen.

You guys need to give it up and let us real jet guys make it happen.

Ahhh...there it is. Spoken like a true "Jet Master". oooh, what's it like to "strap" on a big "jet"?

---extreme sarcasm off---

I (and most here) have all the jet time and jet types we need to massage our egos....but please do...go on. "Make it happen".

Last edited:
Wow, jet master is not just your screen name, it is a way of life. Is that how your FO's are required to address you? I defer to your greatness.

Look this pax is an experienced flier, so he knows what happened. There was no accident or incident just a scare the ******************** out of everyone in the back. Now go f yourself and let this be the end of it. You guys need to give it up and let us real jet guys make it happen.

What an arrogant Jackass

Look this pax is an experienced flier, so he knows what happened. There was no accident or incident just a scare the ******************** out of everyone in the back. Now go f yourself and let this be the end of it. You guys need to give it up and let us real jet guys make it happen.[/QUOTE]

Is this a record? 20 posts and he has established himself as a world class a-hole. I don't think even the General can top that!:laugh:

You are a tool go ******************** yourself. Jet master as a screen name what a retard.

Latest resources

Back