Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA Tornado Landing Idiots still employed?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is som funny sh*t in this post. I have never heard of Lord Breath in any aviation weather briefing. " . . . with the chance of light to moderate Lord's Breath at 8000 feet . . . "
As far as IQ tests before interviews. Well, even better, before an interview the media person should be beaten to death, then the IQ of the passenger doesnt matter.
Actually, I have often thought about beating a person to death. Media people, lawyers, politicians, CEO's, anyone in a Walmart; they will all do.
Using updrafts to gain altitude. Oh yeah, I often look for thermals when I want to change altitude. " . . . we are a little low. . . yeah but there is a very large parking lot on final, I will just use the thermals off of that to get back on the PAPI . . . " I keep thinking about beating people to death again.
The one recurring theme I saw in the whole report was the reference to the pilot responding as: "she said", "she replied"
That sounds like the most determining factor.
"The event was caused in part by the severe weather around airport, and the aircraft's reaction to low level windshear. Other factors was the pilot having a Flight Attendant sit on his lap, and talk on the radio while he flew the approach.

Maybe you didn't read the headlines jerkoff, DL is not in BK any more.....
Now get back to reaming hulas and his goats, junior scab boy!

I can't argue against experience, 2000+ posts, mutliple sexual encounters with not only hulas and goats but probably gerbils, dogs?, pocket pu$$y etc... Take that my friend of furry friends:laugh:

I can't argue against experience, 2000+ posts, mutliple sexual encounters with not only hulas and goats but probably gerbils, dogs?, pocket pu$$y etc... Take that my friend of furry friends:laugh:

Hey, don't shoot the messenger, I'm only relaying what I see at the instructordude household!:blush: Clean some of that stuff up, will ya!
How is your mom, btw??:laugh:

Latest resources

Back