• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nwa Scab Mechanics.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FYI most mechanics that work on NWA A/C aren't even employees of NWA they work for contractors.Hence all kinds of uniforms.

NWA's completion factor is up? Ya think? What do you think that the real techs were doing prior to the strike dip schit? Yep, unnecessarily creating delays. Couple that with NWA increasing ground times, and yeah you can post a better completion factor. You scumbags don't get it. NWA techs walked to IMPROVE this profession. TO HOLD NWA ACCOUNTABLE FOR ITS ACTIONS. YOU WHORES, SLUTS, I SUCK SO BAD THAT NO ONE WILL HIRE ME TURDS RUINED IT, AND SET A PRECEDENCE FOR ALL OTHER CARRIERS TO EMULATE. I wouldn't piss on you worthless pieces of shi# if you were on fire. I hope NWA tanks, so you aboritions can come play with some real mechanics. I can't wait to throw your tools in the dumpster and flatten your tires. Come to NY buddy...

B6 Tech said:
NWA's completion factor is up? Ya think? What do you think that the real techs were doing prior to the strike dip schit? Yep, unnecessarily creating delays. Couple that with NWA increasing ground times, and yeah you can post a better completion factor. You scumbags don't get it. NWA techs walked to IMPROVE this profession. TO HOLD NWA ACCOUNTABLE FOR ITS ACTIONS. YOU WHORES, SLUTS, I SUCK SO BAD THAT NO ONE WILL HIRE ME TURDS RUINED IT, AND SET A PRECEDENCE FOR ALL OTHER CARRIERS TO EMULATE. I wouldn't piss on you worthless pieces of shi# if you were on fire. I hope NWA tanks, so you aboritions can come play with some real mechanics. I can't wait to throw your tools in the dumpster and flatten your tires. Come to NY buddy...

what a tool (craftsmen)......

negotiating?

I heard a rumor that the real mechanics were negotiating with nwa managment again. any truth to this?

Here's a scenario. A kid comes out of the military after working on say, P-3's for four years. He doesn't know a thing about the NWA strike, he's never had a job in the industry. In 2007 he gets out of the US Navy and takes a job at NWA. Is he a scab?

What if Eastern had pulled through? If he went to work at Eastern in 2007 would he be a scab?

Just curious.

YES he is a SCAB. and will always be one for life.

he has crossed an active picket line with an active strikers who have walked off the job for reasons that are thiers.

This strike is not over. neither side has given up. any mechanic who does A&P work on NWA jets while there is an active in place is a SCAB>

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back