NWA Retirements

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

I am living the crashpad dream with you, bro.

cliff
YIP

Nevermind, FBN. You're full of crap or just don't really know what you're talking about. I spoke with said 9E pilot.

It's probably more on the lines of I don't what I am talking about. I thought he said Pinnacle. Of course, being that he is a Delta pilot, in a Delta uniform, with a Delta ID, his previous employer was not the hot topic. I do know he was a 2007 new-hire at Delta. I thought he was a nice guy. I do also know that all three of us talked a little about the SLI. He did say that the Delta proposed list put him senior to NWA 99 hires and sure enough, he is correct. I do also know his name but am not going to spout it off on this board or PM anyone on "who's who." The guy was a good dude who had some points and he remains anonymous as do all of us.

Hey, it is nice that you are being nice, and I am not trying to be mean here. I like to debate, and I see a lot of reason for it here. ...

Bye Bye--General Lee

All this civility is killing me. I mean "moron" is the worst thats popped up.

When is the arbitrated list due out? Dec 8? Then we can see some real sweet nothings being bantered about among ALPA brothers.

Bye Bye--General Grant

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back