Nwa Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A Bunch

They are up to 250 to get 75. Don't know if they got the 75 from the 250 or if they will have to send out more PNRs/ONRs. Either way, not many coming back yet. I would bet if they had a decent paying job, they would defer until after the new year so as not to fly over the holidays and have a little more seniority when they do return (if they return at all).

Actually if the MEC gets its way I supposed at least half the work force would retire. I guess if they did dump that equity into the DC you might actually make more by retiring.

I've heard that during the last furlough they had to include time on furlough for pay and senority to get the pilots to come back. Anyone here if they are talking about this this time around?

Baja.

For me BYPASS is the only way to go!!

YourPilotFriend said:
Actually if the MEC gets its way I supposed at least half the work force would retire. I guess if they did dump that equity into the DC you might actually make more by retiring.

Well, the one nice smidgen of protection left in the contract is the right to refuse non-seniority list seat support in the simulator.

I don't see the ATI's getting much stick time....

Nu

Going2Baja said:
I've heard that during the last furlough they had to include time on furlough for pay and senority to get the pilots to come back. Anyone here if they are talking about this this time around?

Baja.

For me BYPASS is the only way to go!!
You will be given a one time 10% discount on a small coffee at starbucks for returning.

JAM-BRO, great news love to see those DC-9's flying. The last of the real man's airplanes where the pilot is actually connected to the airplane.

Hi!

What is the "T I T A N T I C"??????

The "Titantic" is the largest version of an insect that feeds off of the blood of mammals. It grows up to 6" in length, and can weigh up to 40 lbs. when filled with blood! If you wake up and find one attached to your body, cut off the body with a large knife, and remove the head with pliers. It WILL be painful!

cliff
YIP

Cliff WTF?

NWA pilots sold out when they created Compass. Give it a few years and a new threat, and they will roll again. Bottom line is that your FA's have more spine than your pilots.

-TG

Latest resources

Back