• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA Position Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am at XJ and got the phone screening. She only verified what was on the application and nothing more. No interview type questions at all. At the end of the call, no invite for interview. I can't see how the phone screening could've made me unfit as everything on the app was verified to be correct. Oh well, I guess it is true that no XJ guys are getting invited to the interview.

XJ,

Sorry to hear that. I wish there's something Wychor can do about this situation.

I think the reason NWA says they don't want to hire us stepchilds because they don't want to deteriorate our staffing is bogus. I thought all the regionals want a young workgroup, and that means FO should be 18 years old, 250 hours ttl, and the CA should be a 3rd year captain on hi-min. So who cares if they at least give us preferential interview opportunities, right?

I believe most of the 9E and XJ guys that live in base should be considered highly retainable employee, since we're all just waiting for the call to help the company that treat us so nice all these years:)

Do you think that the flow through at XJ has something to do with it? That would be my guess, but I have no idea.

Do you think that the flow through at XJ has something to do with it? That would be my guess, but I have no idea.

That's what i was curious about also. If mesaba just signed the flowthrough/back wouldn't that inhibit anyone from interviewing and getting hired outside of flowthrough order?

That's what i was curious about also. If mesaba just signed the flowthrough/back wouldn't that inhibit anyone from interviewing and getting hired outside of flowthrough order?

No, it does not inhibit. Not that any of us are getting interviews anyways...:rolleyes:

No, it does not inhibit. Not that any of us are getting interviews anyways...:rolleyes:

That's what i thought, From what i remember with the COEX and CAL deal, you pretty much had to quit COEX in order to apply at CAL and get called out of Flow order. I guess thats one of the bad parts of a flow agreement, unless of course your at the top of the list at your regional.

Last edited:
Just want to make sure I got this right from an earlier post.
Reserve 11 or 12 days off
Line holders 12 to 15 days off
Is this per month (30/31 days)
Is DTW still a junior base?
Has anyone been awarded the Bus (A320)?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back