• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hopefully once the SLI is complete your US vs. THEM mentality will end. Until then, we get your charming comebacks and never ending must have the last word type posts.

Last word post coming......

Oh come on man, this is all for entertainment. Don't get so bent. After the SLI is done, things will get better, but we all have our opinions, and we all think we know what is fair. (Actually, I do know what is fair) Anyway, take it easy. (and, we do get paid more, we have larger planes, and we do have new hires getting hired into widebodies) Other than all that, good times! :)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Fly4Hire:

+1

-----

Why doesn't somebody pick up the phone and call NWA / DAL and get the facts from an authoritative source? If you have been hired into a pool, then you have every right to know if you should wait for this job, or press on for another position. IMHO you deserve an answer.

I've heard rumors, but writing them here does not help you. You need to know what to do with your career, the clock is always ticking for pilots and seniority is everything.

--- would love too if i had a number that anyone would answer---

General, you have your PM's turned off.

General, you have your PM's turned off.

It says "enable private messages." Try it again and tell me if it does't work..

Bye Bye--General Lee

The CPZ pilots do not have the mandatory 32 months yet - I think the first class was on line in ~ early 07'. I hope we eventually staple the CPZ pilots to the combined list - it's more air beneath the rest of us, as well as realizing the reason they all signed up to begin with - a fast track to a NWA (DAL) Sen#. A win-win as they say. I know a lot of NWA F/O's who might even bid senior E170 Capt. if the rate was good.

Thirteen Compass pilots are going to hit their 30th month during 2008.

Oops, wrong General. I meant the "new hire" one that could not reach HR.

There sure are a lot of Staff Officers in this place.

FWIW, there is a soft murmur of up to 400 in 09. I know that some of our uniform vendors are getting ready for that number.
maybe they will draw from both pools.

I was supposed to be in the first class class that got cancelled. First they moved it to Apr 28 from Apr 21, then just cancelled it on about Apr 10th if I recall, so it was about 3 weeks out. Good thing since at 2 weeks many of us would have given our notices at current employers.

I too would like some info on this as I may have to make the decision. Occam, where is Occam??

Cheers,
Busdriver

I was supposed to be in the first class class that got canceled. First they moved it to Apr 28 from Apr 21, then just canceled it on about Apr 10th if I recall, so it was about 3 weeks out. Good thing since at 2 weeks many of us would have given our notices at current employers.

I too would like some info on this as I may have to make the decision. Occam, where is Occam??

Cheers,
Busdriver

Yeah----Occam seams to have disappeared....:confused:
Where u iz? We needin' some intelligent life 'round these parts ;)

Anybody know how many poolies there are at NWA?

Latest resources

Back