• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was told this directly by a friend who is a DAL FO. He had a conversation with a Asst CP at DAL regarding NWA poolies. Take it for what it's worth...

Now that the merger is complete the pool is null and void and DAL controls all future hiring. In this CP's opinion there will probably be some sort of preferential interview worked out. He said that it wouldn't matter even if the hiring was for the NWA side to fly current NWA aircraft that poolies would have to reinterview because NWA technically doesn't exist anymore.

Don't shoot the messenger here guys, who knows if it's even true.

I was told this directly by a friend who is a DAL FO. He had a conversation with a Asst CP at DAL regarding NWA poolies. Take it for what it's worth...

Now that the merger is complete the pool is null and void and DAL controls all future hiring. In this CP's opinion there will probably be some sort of preferential interview worked out. He said that it wouldn't matter even if the hiring was for the NWA side to fly current NWA aircraft that poolies would have to reinterview because NWA technically doesn't exist anymore.

Don't shoot the messenger here guys, who knows if it's even true.

....well that definately was not the news i was looking for. but maybe i'll get an interview at least. thanks for the info!

That is just hear say don't worry. Poolies are interviewed and ready to go if NWA needs them. We are still a separate entity.

....well that definately was not the news i was looking for. but maybe i'll get an interview at least. thanks for the info!

Yeah, I was hoping for better news as well but it's better than getting flushed! Time will tell if it is valid info.

It is looking like that is the way that the hiring will go.
No Official word yet, just very well placed conversations.
Of course nothing is official until we announce hiring.

Latest resources

Back