NWA pilots become regional pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dodge said:
Maybe I am way off here. Did the pilots not sit on the Board at UAL when all this was going down? If they did, this proves my point that a BOD seat for ALPA is laughable at best. If the UAL pilots were of no part of these debacles, I stand corrected.

A BOD seat is like radar. It's only as effective as the operator.

FlyingFarmer said:
Hey Occam! Have you checked out what's happening at Delta? Perhaps you could enlighten us on how your carrier is different?

edited because I'm working on my kharma

Ha! If you only knew!

Why yes...I have checked-out what's happening at Delta. They just completed a successful strike ballot. It was a percentage point or two above ours, I think.

You will hit a decision point on April 15th.

Either outcome leads to negotiations.

I wish you luck. And ironically, I have more to say about that then you know!

Ha!

[thanks for the karma-friendly edit]

furloughed dude said:
Xj-spartacus,

Sorry, but you don't work at NWA, you work at Mesaba. I don't think they are voting yea or nay on the TA on how it effects another company. People like you spouting this brand scope drivel are ones that are basically contract flying for another company. Wake up dude!

I think this TA is the best NWA is going to get. I do believe the company will eventually liquidate if the pilots don't agree. Some others disagree, and the vast majority don't work there. They always want someone to stand up and fight, yet people like you have worked for crap wages throughout your career (i.e., Mesaba).

Maybe it should liquidate then... If theese guys stood up and shut the place down instead of working for SH#T we would all be better off.

Sure this has been brought up before but this whole NWA deal looks like the Mid Atlantic deal at USAirways. Buyer beware....

Maybe it should liquidate then... If theese guys stood up and shut the place down instead of working for SH#T we would all be better off.

This posted by an EMB-145 FO. Now THAT'S Funny.

What are u makin in the right seat of that jungle jet? And if we all agree that the answer to that = SH#T then why aren't YOU "shutting the place down"?

ERJFO said:

:eek: ...............Emb-145..................f/o...................I wonder what airlines name is painted on the side of his plane? Cause I know it is not the one that his paycheck has printed on it.

ERJFO said:

I guess YOU don't have a dog in this fight.

WE would be better off?

What type of SH!T wages are YOU working for?

320AV8R

Latest resources

Back