NWA MEC to Represent Compass Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Joe Merchant-

As long as you keep feeding off your own bile you will be bitter....

Any questions?

Rezfully yours...

ALPA has been an abysmal failure in the "scope/RJ issue/NewCo/Compass", etc. issue. This is the most important issue IMO, as it sets the foundation for the rest of the issue..... If we don't have both unity and scope, then we don't have $H!T.... That is an indisputable fact IMO.... and I don't believe we have either.... This is just another example of the fact that ALPA hasn't figured it out....

What is your proposal to fix this?

What is your proposal to fix this?

Joe Merchant is only a whiner, complainer and defeatist. You may not know but Joe has a lawsuit against ALPA, because he doesn't have the skillset to work within the democratic structure. "lets see what sticks Lawsuits" are for the vocal minority who can not succeed in democracy.

Joe feels that by simply highlighting the "problem" that is enough. He is not solution driven. He is not a team player. He doesn't know how to work the issues and move forward.

You might be wondering.. Why does is he on the Skywest threads trying to sabatoge ALPA's efforts to organize...? Because its personal for Joe... Liken it to Joe getting dumped by a fairly attractive girl... bitter he is, he has to tell everyone about his pain and if anyone else tries to date said girl, Joe has to insult the girl. Instead of trying to build himslef up, Joe tries to bring everyone down... misery loves company.. and Joe wants you to be as miserable as he is...

Joe Merchant is only a whiner, complainer and defeatist. You may not know but Joe has a lawsuit against ALPA, because he doesn't have the skillset to work within the democratic structure. "lets see what sticks Lawsuits" are for the vocal minority who can not succeed in democracy.

Joe feels that by simply highlighting the "problem" that is enough. He is not solution driven. He is not a team player. He doesn't know how to work the issues and move forward.

You might be wondering.. Why does is he on the Skywest threads trying to sabatoge ALPA's efforts to organize...? Because its personal for Joe... Liken it to Joe getting dumped by a fairly attractive girl... bitter he is, he has to tell everyone about his pain and if anyone else tries to date said girl, Joe has to insult the girl. Instead of trying to build himslef up, Joe tries to bring everyone down... misery loves company.. and Joe wants you to be as miserable as he is...

Hey Rez, before you shoot your mouth off, have you ever actually met "Joe Merchant"? I'm not defending him, but geez, how can you claim to know so much about someone you've never even met?

Oh, and btw, he is NOT a plaintiff in the RJDC lawsuit. He never has been. In fact Ford has said publicly that the RJDC movement doesn't want him because he's such a lightening rod for controversy.

Sorry PCL, I don't "hate" ALPA....

I think any objective observer would disagree with that statement. Maybe you don't even realize it, but your hate is obvious. As Rez stated, you've allowed this to get too personal for you. ALPA hatred is a way of life for you.

in fact, I don't "hate" you.....
Ditto.

ALPA has been an abysmal failure in the "scope/RJ issue/NewCo/Compass", etc. issue. This is the most important issue IMO, as it sets the foundation for the rest of the issue..... If we don't have both unity and scope, then we don't have $H!T.... That is an indisputable fact IMO.

Agreed. Now how 'bout we work on fixing it instead of filing frivolous lawsuits that aim to tear us even further apart?

Agreed. Now how 'bout we work on fixing it instead of filing frivolous lawsuits that aim to tear us even further apart?

As said above, JM is not, nor ever has been a plaintiff to the RJDC lawsuit. Thanks for the mindlessly parroted rhetoric.

As said above, JM is not, nor ever has been a plaintiff to the RJDC lawsuit. Thanks for the mindlessly parroted rhetoric.

I'm well aware of that. I wasn't referring to John specifically about filing the lawsuit, just that lawsuits in general do nothing to improve the union.

I'm well aware of that. I wasn't referring to John specifically about filing the lawsuit, just that lawsuits in general do nothing to improve the union.

Yeah, ok. You could have just admitted you were wrong, but whatever, dude.

Yeah, ok. You could have just admitted you were wrong, but whatever, dude.

John, you know that I'm fully aware of who's named in the lawsuit. If memory serves, I think I've even pointed out to people on this site before that Joe isn't a named litigant. Joe is just a supporter. Ok, "dude?"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back