• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I apped about 2-3 months ago and nothing. I'm underqualified though with no internal recs. 3,500 TT 900 turbine PIC no 121 PIC (I'm a corporate guy) I need a rec but I know nobody there, so I doubt I'll get a call anytime soon.

Not true. I don't have no rec. but still get a call, has over 1000 jet pic though, maybe that helped. I sense they're looking for low-time regional guys in a way that most other major airlines won't even consider them. So maybe that's your chance.

I didn't have an internal rec either. 3700 TT 500 TPIC

Took about a month to call after app was submitted. Good Luck...

Just got the call to interview. No internal rec. Military, 4000TT, 2500 PIC. Submitted full app about two months ago.

Info only: If they call you for a sim ride make sure you can still do a basic hold, a non precision approach and an ILS with an engine in op.

Info only: "If they call you for a sim ride make sure you can still do a basic hold, a non precision approach and an ILS with an engine in op."
Isn't that what a pilot is supposed to know how to do???

Has anyone used a printed version of an electronic logbook for the NWA interview? If so, what were the results?

I used my printed Logbook Pro report and inserted a jpeg file for the signature and had no questions asked and got the job. Logbook Pro has been the best money I have ever spent when it comes to filling out apps. Good luck they are great!!

Latest resources

Back