Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jet_Driver

"There I was...."
It's been pretty quiet on the NWA hiring front. My sponsor told me up front when I put my stuff in that I was pretty competetive and I haven't heard anything. How many per class/per month are they running right now?

Still running a new class every other week with 10-12 in each class. Planning to increase that to 20 each class in January. (at least this is what HR told me about 3 weeks ago).

Good Luck

I have an interview very soon. No recommendations and don't work for any Airlink carrier. My experience: 2400 121 PIC and 6500 TT. The call was unexpected but welcome although I have a class date with another major. Maybe I'll have a decision to make if all goes well. Good luck.

Interview offer 3100TT 1200PIC 350 jet PIC no connections at all. Good Luck

just interviewed . class act. i have 7000 tt, 1800 121 PIC, best orchestrated interivew i've been to. didn't know a soul. point and clicked . got a call.. may be the front end of a nice binge through next year.

I sure hope NWA has not gone down the road United has and Continental has gone down.........hiring low time.......hope they are fair I guess

For those who are getting the online app sent to them after the initial post your resume, how long to get a call, then if offered, an interview? thanks

Latest resources

Back