• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have an interview very soon. No recommendations and don't work for any Airlink carrier. My experience: 2400 121 PIC and 6500 TT. The call was unexpected but welcome although I have a class date with another major. Maybe I'll have a decision to make if all goes well. Good luck.

I think it actually hurts you to work for an airlink carrier, I have not heard of one person at Pinnacle that has gotten a call for an interview.

i sent the online in early oct, so five weeks. i've never gotten a call from an online email. glad to know they get looked at. it is encouraging.

Hiring low time?

I sure hope NWA has not gone down the road United has and Continental has gone down.........hiring low time.......hope they are fair I guess

-What?

-This place is so crappy, it is surprising anyone wants to go there. I cannot think of any airline that has had so much labor/mgmt bad blood for so long.
-Not Worth It!

-Why work for a "major" with a crappier QOL and relationship than almost every regional?

I think it actually hurts you to work for an airlink carrier, I have not heard of one person at Pinnacle that has gotten a call for an interview.

I'm in -9 upgrade class right now, and we've got one Mesaba newhire guy, a Mesa guy, AF C17 guy, and a furlough returnee...FWIW.

-What?

-This place is so crappy, it is surprising anyone wants to go there. I cannot think of any airline that has had so much labor/mgmt bad blood for so long.
-Not Worth It!

-Why work for a "major" with a crappier QOL and relationship than almost every regional?

Easy to say when you are outside looking in....

What makes the QOL "crappier" at NWA?

I'm in -9 upgrade class right now, and we've got one Mesaba newhire guy, a Mesa guy, AF C17 guy, and a furlough returnee...FWIW.

Did the Mesaba guy in your class get hired before 9/11, but had his class canceled?

I'm just wondering if anyone besides that handful of guys are getting the call.

So what's the whole process?

Can anyone who's gone through the NWA hiring process recently shed some light on the whole application/interview/hiring process?

1. Mini app online.
2. Invitation for full application online.

Then what? Phone call? Another email? Is the medical and interview done on the same day? Any psych profiles or written tests?

And how long did it take to progress through each step--like, application to interview to indoc?

Thanks for any info.

Lebowski

Did the Mesaba guy in your class get hired before 9/11, but had his class canceled?

I'm just wondering if anyone besides that handful of guys are getting the call.

Don't know...we started flying the sim and now have different schedules. Could be though.

How many from new app pool?

Just curious how many have been offered/hired from the new app pool as opposed to those who were in the pool pre-9/11 who were offered postions.

I have an inside rec and exceed the min quals by a lot, and my "sponsor" was told everyone with a rec and meeting the mins was guaranteed an interview.

I did the phase 2 online invite-only app process months ago and have not heard a word since.

Thanks

Latest resources

Back