NWA F/A's reject offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DTW320 said:
Time off from flightinfo? And that would be a bad thing?

Mr. Brownie: (don't want to get personal so I won't use your real name like you do here) You must be easily threatened. How low will people go? You obviously haven't been reading many posts here.

How negative will people go?

Remember, you don't have to be part of the "once proud NWA pilot group". This is a free country.

dtw320;

Why don't you post your name, age, position? Since you are in such of
a hurry to do it for me?

Yea I thought so.

Dave B

P.S.

You can keep sending me , "I know who you are"

"we have met" b.s. in private msgs. You don't even sign them!

how do I know who you are? Do you even work at NWA as a pilot?

dbrownie,

All of the XJ and former XJ clan are really pulling for you guys.

For the pilots at NWA who think that the wrenches and stews are too high and mighty and should be replaced by foreigners and scabs......your time will soon come too. No more Guard Unit Buddies, just pure Commuter and former SCAB trash in the cockpit. As NWA mgmt has proven, the SCAB label has zero bite anymore.

Dodge said:
dbrownie,

All of the XJ and former XJ clan are really pulling for you guys.

For the pilots at NWA who think that the wrenches and stews are too high and mighty and should be replaced by foreigners and scabs......your time will soon come too. No more Guard Unit Buddies, just pure Commuter and former SCAB trash in the cockpit. As NWA mgmt has proven, the SCAB label has zero bite anymore.

Dodge:

Can you see the crap we have to put up with? We are rotting from the head down. Our own pilots are selling out each other.

If you don't agree with them they insult you and imply threats.

Look at the coolaide posts from our own pilots!!!!!

What a shame.......what has our group become....

Dave B

dbrownie said:
dtw320;

Why don't you post your name, age, position? Since you are in such of
a hurry to do it for me?

Yea I thought so.

Dave B

P.S.

You can keep sending me , "I know who you are"

"we have met" b.s. in private msgs. You don't even sign them!

how do I know who you are? Do you even work at NWA as a pilot?

Whatever Mr. Brownie. YOU'VE posted your name. Newsflash: the NWA pilot Seniority List is not a guarded industry secret. Anyone who posts their full name on a public forum, and then gets upset that one of over 5000 fellow NWA seniority list pilots references your age and position in an attempt to show that you are being severely over-dramatically negative, seems very thin-skinned to me.(Reference the forum rules about NOT being thin-skinned)Any one of over 5000 of us only needs a name in order to rapidly look-up everything from position and equipment preferencing to when to send the BDay card to how old you were when you were hired.

But you know that Mr. Brownie. Me thinks you didn't like the facts of my post, NOT the fact that I mentioned your age. Remember: YOU posted your name. YOU post your position with every post. What is it about your age that sends you over the edge?

MOVE ON.

YourPilotFriend said:
Why do I keep hearing NWA pilots put the nail in the coffin with the TA when voting in an industry standard contract that was already at several other airlines?

Thats the problem and why this has gone from a good career to a crappy job...the industry standard should be A LOT higher.

Dodge said:
just pure Commuter and former SCAB trash in the cockpit. As NWA mgmt has proven, the SCAB label has zero bite anymore.

Technically, in the purest form and use of the SCAB label, that is what now occupies the Northwest cockpits.

Not only has NWA management proven the SCAB label has zero bite, ALPA has done a bang up job in that respect also.

DTW320 said:
Whatever Mr. Brownie. YOU'VE posted your name. Newsflash: the NWA pilot Seniority List is not a guarded industry secret. Anyone who posts their full name on a public forum, and then gets upset that one of over 5000 fellow NWA seniority list pilots references your age and position in an attempt to show that you are being severely over-dramatically negative, seems very thin-skinned to me.(Reference the forum rules about NOT being thin-skinned)Any one of over 5000 of us only needs a name in order to rapidly look-up everything from position and equipment preferencing to when to send the BDay card to how old you were when you were hired.

The difference is only YOU have chosen to be stupid enough to take the
time to look upimfo on me and post it on a NATIONAL web board.

You may find it funny but I don't, I am glad the moderators here are
men enough (unlike you) to correct your mistakes.

Sorry you don't like what I have to say, but you are not the only "speaker"
for thr NWA pilot group.

Seeing how quick you were to sell me out on a public forum it is no wonder
you are willing to do it to others at our group and else where.

You are a sad little man. Hiding behind you keyboard you can slander me and
make threats all day long.

Why don't you pm with your name and number so we can talk this over.

Unlike you I won't betray your name and personal imfo on a National
web board.

Dave B

Mods-
I guess when DTW320 makes a serious faux pas, there is no repercussion, but a swear word gets time on the beach? I guess some pigs are more equal than others. Good luck getting people to ching out the $10 bucks.

Ace

OK DTW320, I'll modify my stance to say that the TA yes voter isn't fit to sniff the jock of the prederegulation pilot.

dbrownie said:
The difference is only YOU have chosen to be stupid enough to take the
time to look upimfo on me and post it on a NATIONAL web board.

You may find it funny but I don't, I am glad the moderators here are
men enough (unlike you) to correct your mistakes.

Sorry you don't like what I have to say, but you are not the only "speaker"
for thr NWA pilot group.

Seeing how quick you were to sell me out on a public forum it is no wonder
you are willing to do it to others at our group and else where.

You are a sad little man. Hiding behind you keyboard you can slander me and
make threats all day long.

Why don't you pm with your name and number so we can talk this over.

web board.

Dave B

Dave: You have quite the reading comprehension problem don't you.
Please provide details on how you were "sold out" on a public forum. Again, Dave, the only info I posted that you had not already posted about yourself is your AGE. If that is such a sensitive topic then who is "hiding behind their keyboard"?

Slander is a serious charge, Dave. So is the charge of making threats. Back it up now. Please provide exact legal details of how I slandered you and what threats I made. I'm serious dude. Back it up or shut it up. You know you can't.

web board.

Dave B

Thats hilarious "DAVE B." Read what you wrote above and try, just try to NOT see the hypocrisy. It's just too funny.

If you are so sensitive to anyone here knowing who you are then how am I hiding but you're not?

Why haven't you posted on the ALPA webboard in such a long time if you are all about full disclosure?

IB6 UB9 said:
Respectfully, I have to disagree with your blaming of the LCC's...but....

My intention was not to "blame" the LCCs, but describe the changing dynamics in the industry. The same thing happened in the 1970s..... nobody had heard of a ""Toyota", "Subaru", or "Honda". Everbody drove big tank-like Buicks, etc that could comfortbly sleep a family of four. Then the Oil Embargo hit & the auto industry changed forever. Smaller car makers made inroads, & most of them now have assembly plants in the US now.

Same thing happened with our industry. The inefficient Legacies are like GM, & the LCCs like Honda, etc. The LCCs found a more efficient way to operate, & the Legacies had to adjust to meet the challenge. (Let's face it- NWA, UAL, etc are basicaly large LCCs).

The comment I was responding to put blame on the NWA pilots for the current situation. We did not create it, but only reacted to it.

Hopefully in your LCC blamefest that undoubtedly happens on your flightdeck you are above the select few of your brethren that deny us a ride. After all, some of us carry a furloughed ALPA card.

No blamefest at all...see above. I treat all pilots with respect, no matter who they work for. And if your Company is on the list, you're more than welcomed to ride.....ALPA card or not.

320AV8R

Latest resources

Back