• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA Employees Now Dumpster Diving?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey YPF, that looks identical to the "HOW TO SURVIVE AS A SHAT UPON MESABA FO TIPS" list. Thank god for donated baby and toddler clothes! Unfortunately, my change jar never fills up because I've got to carry around a pocket full of change (including what I find off the floor) to pay for my DTW Taco Bell!

Last edited:
It looks like they forget the absolute most important finacial improvement tip:

STAY THE F*CK AWAY FROM NORTHWEST AIRLINES, OR ANY MEMBER OF THE F*CKED UP RED TAIL FAMILY!!!!!!!

XJohXJ said:
Regarding Occam's post: SARCASM ALERT, SARCASM ALERT, SARCASM ALERT!

Relax.

Here's a sad factoid: Only 1-in-6 responders got it.

Now if you'll excuse me...It's trash day on our block and I gotta find a pacemaker for my mom.

Occam's Razor said:
Me? I blame Jet Blue! If those toads hadn't started it by cleaning the cabin, Steenland never woulda gotten the idea.

The couple million jetblues saves by having fa's cross seatbelts and collect headsets pales in comparison to the millions and millions hemmoraged by your management. Of for that matter the millions in bonuses paid out while you guys bend over..

Sorry I am just stating fact

clickclickboom said:
The couple million jetblues saves by having fa's cross seatbelts and collect headsets pales in comparison to the millions and millions hemmoraged by your management. Of for that matter the millions in bonuses paid out while you guys bend over..

Sorry I am just stating fact

This just in: 1-out-of-7.

(sigh)

WillowRunVortex said:
PUUuuuuLLLeeezzzze,,,you mainline NW types who just recently introduced the new legacy (read regional) pay scale, have no one to blame but yourselves. You guys should thank each and every one of your FA's you come into contact with everyday for having the balls to fight your battle for you.
BINGO!

As every group of the NWA family settles for crap pay rates, concessionary scope clauses, and reduced medical and retirement benefits, NWA management's arrogance to roll something like this out increases exponentially.

Personally, this doesn't come as that big of a shock. They have already turned every work group at NWA into a blue-collar job rather than the white-collar career it WAS; it's no surprise they should start treating you like a blue collar worker.

To the NWA F/A's: STFD !!

Holy cra p......

You Jetbluers must really have the worlds biggest chip on your shoulders if you can't even take a little joke like this. How about a nice cup of STFU for you 7 idiots that can't take a joke. The sarcasm was oooozzzing out of my computer when I read Occam's post and yet even AFTER he told you idiots that it really was sarcasim yet another moron with a huge chip posts a reply. Unfreakingbelievable........

As for you NWA pilots....errrr.. (selfish douc he's) you're getting exactly what you deserve for not supportiing the mechanics and staying united. Steenland is playing you guys like a fiddle...... its just too bad you couldn't merge with mother douc he and take them down with you. But I guess they don't need any help, they seem to have done a fine job at turning that career into a job. Make sure you send that booklet down to Atlanta when your done with it.......:D .

Game onnnnnnn...................

I'd like to be in DTW today, it would be priceless if some Agents, pilots, and F/a's would stand by trash cans waiting to grab the USA Today thrown in by customers.

"Wooo" what am I saying? I've done that.

Actually, NWA should have put out a press release to the public saying, "Don't be alarmed if you see our employee's going through your trash."

Latest resources

Back