• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA-Delta Merger = Very few job cuts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have yet to actually take a pay cut. Keep flying circles, little boy. I'll keep paying your salary, while others do the real work.

You must not work for Delta then. I appreciate you paying your taxes. After Hillary get's elected, you'll pay more and hopefully I'll get a raise. So, thank you. Just think....all of you haters of the Clown actually pay for my internet connection and computer which allows me to bring my insightful comments to this forum.

You must not work for Delta then. I appreciate you paying your taxes. After Hillary get's elected, you'll pay more and hopefully I'll get a raise. So, thank you. Just think....all of you haters of the Clown actually pay for my internet connection and computer which allows me to bring my insightful comments to this forum.

If Hillary is elected, she will downsize your desk job out of existence, and you will end up exactly where you should--on the street, cleaning my windshield. Or selling handjobs for smack.

Uhh, there's like a war or something going on. Besides, a gub'ment job is about as hard to lose as it is for a Delta guy to get a pay raise.

Note the change of subject--aka loss of argument. Yes, I fly for Delta, and yes 2007 was my best year yet. the fact that you don't know why reveals how little you know. 2008 won't be as good a 2007, but still 2nd best year ever. That is assuming that there will be no raise with a merger.

Go back and play in your squadron. This pool is for sharks, not small fish in the small pond.

My bet is Hillary downsizes the military like just about every other Democrat before her.

Sorry for the interruption folks. Sometimes people need a spanking, like this small fry.

Note the change of subject--aka loss of argument. Yes, I fly for Delta, and yes 2007 was my best year yet. the fact that you don't know why reveals how little you know. 2008 won't be as good a 2007, but still 2nd best year ever. That is assuming that there will be no raise with a merger.

Go back and play in your squadron. This pool is for sharks, not small fish in the small pond.

My bet is Hillary downsizes the military like just about every other Democrat before her.

Sorry for the interruption folks. Sometimes people need a spanking, like this small fry.

Maybe so, but guys like me don't get downsized. Sorry to dissapoint. I'm too close to retirement.

By the way, either you are a new hire at Delta or don't look at your pay stubs. From what I saw, you guys negotiated yourselves a 32% cut followed by a nice 14% cut. I'm not really sure how you never got your pay cut. Maybe you avoided a furlough...but I'm curious to how you didn't get a pay cut.

Maybe so, but guys like me don't get downsized. Sorry to dissapoint. I'm too close to retirement.

By the way, either you are a new hire at Delta or don't look at your pay stubs. From what I saw, you guys negotiated yourselves a 32% cut followed by a nice 14% cut. I'm not really sure how you never got your pay cut. Maybe you avoided a furlough...but I'm curious to how you didn't get a pay cut.

Almost to retirement and haven't ever flown fighters? Lemme guess, by choice, right? HaHaHaHaHaHa

Again, 2007 was my highest pay year ever. 2008 will be the second highest. You are not smart enough to understand why.

Big man in the little squadron, flying circles.

Almost to retirement and haven't ever flown fighters? Lemme guess, by choice, right? HaHaHaHaHaHa

Again, 2007 was my highest pay year ever. 2008 will be the second highest. You are not smart enough to understand why.

Big man in the little squadron, flying circles.

I will never fly fighters because my grades out of Phase II weren't high enough. It would have been neat, but that ship sailed years ago. If I was biter about it, I am over it.

I want to know, did you, or did you not take a pay cut in '03 or '04?

I understand that you did well in '07 (I'm sure you had some longevity stuff kick in). But, did you take a pay cut? Let's put it this way. I realize that '07 was your best year....would it have been better if you guys hadn't taken pay cuts?

close to retirement and not even 3000 hours? As a tanker pilot? Got to be one of those losers who got a job as the OGCC's butt boy, and spends more time in the office than in the cockpit. Why else would you have so much time to post on here? You obviously have a hard on for airline pilots. Probably some guy in your squadron who left for the airlines years ago banged your wife.

You sure you're a pilot? Cause you talk a lot like the non rated weenies I knew in the Air Force.

You sure you're a pilot? Cause you talk a lot like the non rated weenies I knew in the Air Force.

agreed. I bet Tanker Clown washed out of pilot training after bragging to all of his friends he was going to be a fighter pilot. Now he's a shoe clerk.

Sorry about the whole pilot training thing. Now go get the colonel some coffee and shine your shoes.

Latest resources

Back