• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA - Delta merger on hold?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is why I don't like reading anything in the press until it comes from our reps personally.
The newspapers can mess up a 1 car funeral!

I agree. Most of what you read in the newspaper especially regarding our industry is pure nonesense. You know when they are quoting so called professors from Riddle and NDU the info is going to be all over the place without very much merrit. I post what is out there though just so people can see whats out there.

I agree. Most of what you read in the newspaper especially regarding our industry is pure nonesense. You know when they are quoting so called professors from Riddle and NDU the info is going to be all over the place without very much merrit. I post what is out there though just so people can see whats out there.

I agree. I'm not shooting the messenger, just the message!:beer:

I agree. I'm not shooting the messenger, just the message!:beer:

shouldn't you be logged on as General Lee to say nice things? He's the "good cop" and 737 Pylt is the "bad cop," remember?

poor, psychopathic deviant.

Was it G4G5 or AA717driver that stated "You will have NO SAY in any merger....this is driven by Hedge Funds and Wall St only, and you will wake up one day and it will be over....." Well, I think whomever said it was wrong.

Bye Bye--General Lee

It's wasn't me but with that being said, I have to agree with TC, AA717. If you think that this is being contemplated because it is best for the pilots you are nuts.

The list of bad mergers (for pilots) is too long to count. What was the last good one (for pilots)? Have you lived through a merger? Both AA717 and I have.

Nothing positive is going to come out of "Industry Consolidation" or do you have some lame baseless quote from the AJC to hang your hat on?

Where will any merger leave furloughed guys that have a bypass?

Baja.

I'm confident your seniority will be protected. You should not ever come back and be junior to anyone who you were previously senior to. The only catch could be if hiring stops. From my understanding, there needs to be active hiring to get back into the flow.

Hopefully this deal doesn't go thru.

Schwanker

A reasonably good merger

The list of bad mergers (for pilots) is too long to count. What was the last good one (for pilots)?

Many would say Delta/Western, but that was a long time ago and circumstances were much different. Even that one caused a lot of complaints, and a few guys still grumble from their rocking chairs. ;)

Was it G4G5 or AA717driver that stated "You will have NO SAY in any merger....this is driven by Hedge Funds and Wall St only, and you will wake up one day and it will be over....." Well, I think whomever said it was wrong.

Bye Bye--General Lee
who cares you are the one that said the merger is a good thing, now you guys will block it way to go! just keep on losing money.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back