• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA/DAL negotiations update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, in reality, a lot of what you said SUCKS. And, it is too bad we are taking you over. Thanks for Asia.

:puke: Self~Absorbed--General Lee

Whats the matter? You got called out and thats the best you can come up with!! I asked you a question and you haven't answered it either, wonder why? You are a prime example why SOME NWA pilots are skeptical of DAL mgmt and DALALPA. Congrats on your achievement and thanks for your helpful contributions to the discussions :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Whats the matter? You got called out and thats the best you can come up with!! I asked you a question and you haven't answered it either, wonder why? You are a prime example why SOME NWA pilots are skeptical of DAL mgmt and DALALPA. Congrats on your achievement and thanks for your helpful contributions to the discussions :rolleyes:

Seriously, click on User CP, scroll down to Buddy/Ignore List and add GL, Puffdrivr, etc. The discussions remarkably improve.

They are low seniority FO who know they are going down in seniority once Moak comes back to reality and agrees to a fair SLI. Basically, when Anderson tells him to jump, he will.

Read above, I came up with a lot better.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Seriously, click on User CP, scroll down to Buddy/Ignore List and add GL, Puffdrivr, etc. The discussions remarkably improve.

They are low seniority FO who know they are going down in seniority once Moak comes back to reality and agrees to a fair SLI. Basically, when Anderson tells him to jump, he will.

That really is a classic. And, I will be senior to nwaredtail, no doubt.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Read above, I came up with a lot better.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Its cute how you spin all your "information" :cool: For instance you compare your 2-3 year FOs on a heavy to a 12 year FO on the DC9 :confused: I dont think we even have a single pilot thats at 12 year FO rates on the DC9 and if there is its by their own choice. In true fashion you spun your info to try and make your point. What a *SHOCK*:eek: :rolleyes:

Wow, in reality, a lot of what you said SUCKS. And, it is too bad we are taking you over. Thanks for Asia.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I guess my previous post was too difficult for your response? (Probably too specific).

BTW- great attitude. Life is cyclical. Your egotistic, pompous, overbearing attitude might be fine for you now-- but the fact of the matter is things change. (I doubt whether you can grasp this concept).

Seceretly cutting your own deal with RA without ALL union pilots, & throwing the NWA guys under the bus inflates your already gigantic ego. That's fine. But just remember-- karma works in both directions. Maybe not immediately, but someday......

Its cute how you spin all your "information" :cool: For instance you compare your 2-3 year FOs on a heavy to a 12 year FO on the DC9 :confused: I dont think we even have a single pilot thats at 12 year FO rates on the DC9 and if there is its by their own choice. In true fashion you spun your info to try and make your point. What a *SHOCK*:eek: :rolleyes:

Look at airlinepilotcentral.com. yourself. An 8th year 757 FO at NWA makes less than a 3rd year DL 757/767 FO. That says it all. And we have newhires on the 757/767, and if they are INTL ER pilots add an additional $3 an hour. It all adds up, no spin needed. I would like to see how you can spin your way out of this. And, DTW319 loves to bring up that you get time and a half over 80 hours. Great. Work more to make up the difference.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I guess my previous post was too difficult for your response? (Probably too specific).

BTW- great attitude. Life is cyclical. Your egotistic, pompous, overbearing attitude might be fine for you now-- but the fact of the matter is things change. (I doubt whether you can grasp this concept).

Seceretly cutting your own deal with RA without ALL union pilots, & throwing the NWA guys under the bus inflates your already gigantic ego. That's fine. But just remember-- karma works in both directions. Maybe not immediately, but someday......

Kharma? I don't wish any harm on anyone. I just give my opinion on what I think will happen. This is an opinion board, you know. I think you really need some coffee or something to calm yourself down.

As far as cutting a deal with RA, that will give YOU AND ME more money in the long run, thanks to us raising the FLOOR of pay. We will start at a higher floor and hopefully go UP. Your W2 will thank us.
Seniority integration will ALWAYS be tense, and nobody will be happy except the #1 Captain. But, your pay will be higher, and you guys stand to make a lot larger increase than we do, thanks to you being soooo low. And, you still have a pension, which we do not.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Look at airlinepilotcentral.com. yourself. An 8th year 757 FO at NWA makes less than a 3rd year DL 757/767 FO. That says it all. And we have newhires on the 757/767, and if they are INTL ER pilots add an additional $3 an hour. It all adds up, no spin needed. I would like to see how you can spin your way out of this. And, DTW319 loves to bring up that you get time and a half over 80 hours. Great. Work more to make up the difference.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I dont have to spin anything because i actually want to be part of the change not the problem. You are part of the problem!! I personally hope we can make this work and just hate to see the majority of your posts are nothing more than flames directed at bashing us here at NWA. We are all about to be DAL pilots and you continue to want to pin one group against one another. Maybe thats your lamea$$ sense of humor, regardless you dont post anything that benefits anything. Whats the point of you trying to divide our pilot groups? I have seen you post some productive posts, rare, but a couple thats the only reason why i havent put you on the ignore list yet like others have. Maybe thats what you want, i dont know? The elementary school mentality of a large majority of your posts are why most people ignore you or dont give you any credit.

The good thing is i think we have some very smart people working on both of our behalf's and both sides know we need to ALL be on the same team in order to really be a successful company in the long run.

~~Rant over~~

I dont have to spin anything because i actually want to be part of the change not the problem. You are part of the problem!! I personally hope we can make this work and just hate to see the majority of your posts are nothing more than flames directed at bashing us here at NWA. We are all about to be DAL pilots and you continue to want to pin one group against one another. Maybe thats your lamea$$ sense of humor, regardless you dont post anything that benefits anything. Whats the point of you trying to divide our pilot groups? I have seen you post some productive posts, rare, but a couple thats the only reason why i havent put you on the ignore list yet like others have. Maybe thats what you want, i dont know? The elementary school mentality of a large majority of your posts are why most people ignore you or dont give you any credit.

The good thing is i think we have some very smart people working on both of our behalf's and both sides know we need to ALL be on the same team in order to really be a successful company in the long run.

~~Rant over~~

Let's hope so. And, before you know it, you will be GLAD you are on my team. You will be saying to your 767 Captain someday, "Man, that General Lee, he is one funny guy, and thank gawd he is our new MEC Chair. I hope he becomes ALPA NATIONAL PRESIDENT. And then, if it is possible, President of North America!"

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back