NWA?DAL deal rumored within 2 weeks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Translation....

Never flew any of them, so I admit I was wrong. I don't plan to either. Thanks for the clarification.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Here's a translation of what this walking BJ really means:

-I fly really big plans and I am the coolest kid in the playground......I am so pleased with myself that I have to come to FI about 13000 times to bully others in an attempt to feel good...

PATHETIC!

Wow, Mr. Cool just arrived.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Thanks GL. I think we know where your credibility is. You drink more Kool-Aide than anyone on these boards then spew out your desires as facts. I guess that's why people laugh at the credibility of web boards. Unfortunately, some folks come to these boards to try to get factual info and all the "my company has a longer dong" Rah Rah that goes on gets in the way of getting real facts. Your previous post was nothing but wishful factless BS and this is why you have zero credibility.

Schwanker

It's even worse....

It's worse than you imagine.... General Lee is really a pathetic little child who has no friends, no relationships and cannot develop any because he is such a social misfit.

The problem with the General is that he has never grown up... He is still that lonely little child on the playground who constantly attempts to justify his self-worth by confusing it with something of "value" he has.....

He is still that sad little boy that no one else will play with. That sad little guy who feels that his "new toy" will force others to like him-the General has not changed, his "toy" has though.....

That "toy" is now a 767 that few others fly-even fewer fly internationally. That "toy" is something that the General thinks everyone else wants, something that they want so badly that they will have to play with him despite his faults, despite all the petty rants he posts here, despite the fact that he feels it nescessary to "bully" everyone else who lacks his favorite "toy."

You see, the truth is the General is still feeling lost, he is lost on that playground, lost in that big plane, lost in the reality that he cannot make people like him, no matter what "toy" he brings to the playground....... All 13,000 posts as "general lee" and "737 pylt" from a confused lonely little child who wants people to like him.....

-It's really not about who has the better airline, now is it, General?

Our MD88s actually carry 156 pax, and their lease payments went from $280,000 a month to $80,000 a month in BK.

Bye Bye--General Lee

That is impressive.

Hi we can't pay our bills so we f@ck everyone we owe money to and then say we are profitable. How bout a pat on the back for our great business plan.

I'd be a millionaire if I didn't have to pay my bills.

That is impressive.

Hi we can't pay our bills so we f@ck everyone we owe money to and then say we are profitable. How bout a pat on the back for our great business plan.

I'd be a millionaire if I didn't have to pay my bills.

Do not blame Delta. They just did what so many airlines before them have done. If the bankruptcy laws had been changed 20-30 years ago, Delta may have never found itself in chapter 11. Delta knows first hand how difficult it can be to compete against a bankrupt carrier.

Do not blame Delta. They just did what so many airlines before them have done. If the bankruptcy laws had been changed 20-30 years ago, Delta may have never found itself in chapter 11. Delta knows first hand how difficult it can be to compete against a bankrupt carrier.

I should have clarified...it's not a Delta thing it is an industry thing. Screw the employees, screw the lessors, screw the business partners. Then they throw party slap on some new paint and talk about their success story. It's bullsh1t and we all know it.

The process is rotten to the core and allows these companies to compete based on ineffective and unprofitable business models.

It bugs me when I hear a supposedly intelligent professional like the General bragging about the "competitive" nature of a new lease rate. The way it got competitive was absurd and should be viewed as such. Employees got hammered as bad as the leasing companies. Let's keep that in mind.

If an individual tried it you would label him a freeloading bum. In the airlines it is a business plan. Bankruptcy should not be an accepted business practice. It hurts everyone.

I should have clarified...it's not a Delta thing it is an industry thing. Screw the employees, screw the lessors, screw the business partners. Then they throw party slap on some new paint and talk about their success story. It's bullsh1t and we all know it.

The process is rotten to the core and allows these companies to compete based on ineffective and unprofitable business models.

It bugs me when I hear a supposedly intelligent professional like the General bragging about the "competitive" nature of a new lease rate. The way it got competitive was absurd and should be viewed as such. Employees got hammered as bad as the leasing companies. Let's keep that in mind.

If an individual tried it you would label him a freeloading bum. In the airlines it is a business plan. Bankruptcy should not be an accepted business practice. It hurts everyone.

Agreed. One of my college professors harped on the bankruptcy laws and how they have impacted the airline industry back in the late 80s. Companies should compete or go away.

Agreed. One of my college professors harped on the bankruptcy laws and how they have impacted the airline industry back in the late 80s. Companies should compete or go away.

I agree but not before we get an industry wide seniority list. Managements could no longer compete with our livelihood.

Here's a translation of what this walking BJ really means:

-I fly really big plans and I am the coolest kid in the playground......I am so pleased with myself that I have to come to FI about 13000 times to bully others in an attempt to feel good...

PATHETIC!

You want me to do what to you? I don't play that way, sorry. Maybe you can get an extended Flint or Valdosta layover and ask for one of those. And by the way, I do feel great.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You want me to do what to you? I don't play that way, sorry. Maybe you can get an extended Flint or Valdosta layover and ask for one of those. And by the way, I do feel great.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Judas Priest, stop posting to your other screen names. If you feel as though you need multiple screen names to make your life worth living, that's great. Kindly don't insult our intelligence by responding to yourself.

Latest resources

Back