• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NTSB MARKS 10th ANNIVERSARY OF CRASH OF TWA 800

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
;)Mach, I agree with you. There is a lot of finger pointing in other directions rather than at what the REAL witnesses said.

ATR, I believe that there are "Black Project Funds" that congress approves for funding without the knowledge of its operational capabilities. I believe that Ben R.Rich said it in his Skunk Works book....if memory serves. Let's face it, there are not very many politicians that can keep their mouths SHUT if paid the right price or TORTURED!! Who Knows? This is going to be another JFK deal!!!

AA717driver said:
Yeah, and I'm having a party for the over 150 eyewitnesses who saw something streaking up from the surface of the ocean seconds before 800 exploded.

ALL 150 were either discredited, intimidated by the FBI or not interviewed at all.

Yea NTSB! Yea FBI! :rolleyes: TC

I personally know one of NYs investigators, an explosive expert, who was removed from the team. He is 100% convinced that the fuel cell explosion is Bee Ess. So are several 747 pilots who I know.
In fact, if you go airdisaster.com, you will find a link to an ATC tape where you will hear several other aircraft tell ATC that they saw "something like a landing light" flying fast toward the 747 before it exploded.

As I said, nothing in this thread (or the 16,000 before it on the same subject) is going to change the mind of anyone. Everyone has their version of the "truth" and it no one here is going to change it.

I guess re-hashing all this over and over and over is just fun for some of you?

No it isn't fun to not trust your government when they are in charge of an investigation and they fail to look at all of the evidence because it does not fit what they want as an outcome. I know Flip has no respect for eye witnesses but to each his own opinion.

That google earth presentation I posted earlier is pretty easy to set up and look at all the eye witness reports including other pilot reports of what they saw from different angles. Why did the NTSB and FBI ignore this information?

Why do people insist on beating to a pulp a subject that has been beaten and flogged for years and years and from every conceivable angle thousands and thousands of times?

Do you REALLY think you are going to change the mind of anyone by your "facts" presented yet again on an internet message board?

Bubbers...obviously YOU have an outcome that YOU want, as well. So you manipulate, rationalize, and "see" what you want to see to ensure you get the outcome that YOU want. This is different from our lying government, how? Oh yeah...YOU are telling the "truth".

Last edited:
what a coincidence that the US military had a huge training exercise going on during that same time, and at that same area

What a coincidence that someone brings up yet another tired and continually used "fact" in numerous conspiracy theory threads on every internet message board where this subject has been discussed. Again.

You are right. The report is final and why would we question something that our government spent so many millions of dollars on to show us what happened that night. It is final and that is that. The center fuel tank exploded because of high temperature and a faulty fuel sensor and the explosive material was traced to that sample the bomb sensing dog team left behind two weeks prior.

big_al said:
what a coincidence that the US military had a huge training exercise going on during that same time, and at that same area

Big al,

It was actually the navy having the exercise and the rumor mill was the missile was fired by one of the navy destroyers. As a navy vet myself, I can attest that there are over 200 swinging d!cks on that there boat, most of them between 18 and 25 years old... there ain't no way you are gonna keep that cat in the bag my friend... NO WAY. The first chance they get to use that story in a bar to some boozed up floozy in order to get some tail they will... trust me... "Hey there Sugar... you know I was on the ship that shot that plane out of the sky, don't tell anyone though... it's classified. So you live around here?"

But as someone earlier and correctly stated... everyone has come to their own conclusions about this and I am sure I have not changed a single mind.

Latest resources

Back