NTSB MARKS 10th ANNIVERSARY OF CRASH OF TWA 800

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bubbers44 said:
You are right. The report is final and why would we question something that our government spent so many millions of dollars on to show us what happened that night. It is final and that is that. The center fuel tank exploded because of high temperature and a faulty fuel sensor and the explosive material was traced to that sample the bomb sensing dog team left behind two weeks prior.
There's nothing to think about, the passengers in 37C and D were called by the Lord Jebus to go with him to their mansion in the heaven. It's not their fault there were other people around them when it was time to go, it's just the way it works.

Oh-ryan said:
Big al,

It was actually the navy having the exercise and the rumor mill was the missile was fired by one of the navy destroyers. As a navy vet myself, I can attest that there are over 200 swinging d!cks on that there boat, most of them between 18 and 25 years old... there ain't no way you are gonna keep that cat in the bag my friend... NO WAY. The first chance they get to use that story in a bar to some boozed up floozy in order to get some tail they will... trust me... "Hey there Sugar... you know I was on the ship that shot that plane out of the sky, don't tell anyone though... it's classified. So you live around here?"

But as someone earlier and correctly stated... everyone has come to their own conclusions about this and I am sure I have not changed a single mind.

How many guys were on the USS Liberty but had no idea what that ship was actually doing? Granted they didnt fire anything, but the number isnt 200, and being in the military it is so much easier for the government to keep you quiet. How many people knew about the F117 and B2? The new spyplane out there, the Aurora? Hundreds. And yet no actual info went out until the government wanted it to go out.

:confused:OhRyan, how would THAT story get a woman in bed? I just killed 281 people, do you live close by? Not to sure on THAT one!!!

Tomct said:
:confused:OhRyan, how would THAT story get a woman in bed? I just killed 281 people, do you live close by? Not to sure on THAT one!!!

Tomct,

Knowledge is power... and power is what young impressionable (drunk) women dig. Concur that killing 281 people is definitely not cool, but the chick falling off her bar stool is thinking, "Wow, this guy is pretty important. I wonder what other secrets he knows. I can't wait to tell my girlfriends that I slept with him."

Big al... you are right. The government can be pretty good at keeping and stealing secrets. I better put my aluminum hat back on.

Latest resources

Back