• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NPA BoD endorses last-minute T.A.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
its still block or better...the door thing is not an issue anymore (to me) now that core block is gone.

RV

What??

That will cost me $100/month or $1200.00 a year. That's 10% of my supposed 8% raise and, more importantly, it's a concession!!!!!!

I think I will wait to see what it actually states before making up my mind. Or is that bad?

Excellent point!

Just like each version of this, I'll read it, seek info from people smarter than me (meaning alot of people), then I'll vote.

Rich, I'll thank you in advance for the hard work and hours you'll be putting into examining this latest version, but I disagree with the concept of voting one way or the other before actually looking at the product.

*Please don't try to convince me otherwise, that would be like trying to convince me to be a Browns' or Ravens' fan.

Has scope been put back to current book?
Have the reserve rules been put back to current book?
Have they gone back to door close?

NO NO NO!!! There are three concessions off the top of my head. Any one of them would earn a no vote from me.

NO Concessions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps - for the individual above who is willing to accept loss of door close - are you also willing to tell all the FAs that you voted for a pay cut for them?????

For you guys wanting to wait and read the new new new TA go for it. Just keep in mind that is probably what you said the two other times. Just don't get your hopes up. Considering Allen only talked about core time and average day and downed played the cut in pay I am not hopefull that much has changed for me to vote yes.

This new T/A accomplishes two major objectives; it removes both "core credit" and the 4.5 hour average minimum duty period. These two issues alone is why your leadership recommended a no vote for the Company's LFO. The cost for completely eliminating the concept of "core credit" from the T/A was a small reduction in proposed hourly rate (a reduction significantly less than the Company was insisting on).

booooooooolcrap!!!!
Give me another...

Why would it have been taken out? Our union leaders don't seem to be too concerned with scope of any kind.

Last edited:
The union leadership is a joke....

NONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOalpa yes

Latest resources

Back