• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

now they finally pay attention.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who gives a flying ******************** what they look like or If they say hi to you in the hallways girls.. would you rather have a doushbag who can fly? or someone who presses there shirt.. and cant...

That's actually a pretty tough call.

I mean, it would be awesome to fly with someone like Dave Matthews or Will Farrell for a month, and I'm pretty sure they suck at flying.

Are these dooshes from Riddle?

Last edited:
I agree... stop taking jobs for that pay and the pay will go up. I turned down that crap pay in 1993 and have had a great corporate career since.

Who gives a flying ******************** what they look like or If they say hi to you in the hallways girls.. would you rather have a doushbag who can fly? or someone who presses there shirt.. and cant...

Funny that we need to CHOOSE now. It used to be that the flying public got both for the same price.

If anyone has a problem with "unprofessional pilots" then do you stop them in the airport and tell them to their face that their shirt is wrinkled or that they need to shave, cut their hair and put on their hat? Do all you guys even wear your hats? Do you write professional standards? What is the professional standard these days?! Everything is so pluralistic that no one follows the many of the uniform rules or enforces them! IE... Most people at ASA do not wear the hat.

The truth is the regionals let this stuff go because they know how poorly they treat us. If we want the industry to change, we need to police it ourselves with common courtesy and professional manor. Delta holds their pilot group to the highest standard and they get paid more for that.

Bitching on FI won't change anything... IE. slandoring pilots behind their back does nothing to make them a better person. If a person don't try to make a pilot a better person by geniunly sharing concern for lack of professionalism than don't bother b*tching on here at all.

Change the problem, don't whine about it... I know we have a lot of time on our hands, but how old is this subject?

these two were hardly professional pilots
by brown to the bone..

I see alot of older legacy pilots with big ol bellys hanging over their belts....not all , but I see plenty...is this unprofessional too? can you be a fatslob, wear a starched shirt, be a good pilot and still be professional?

I would suggest the training department do the right thing and can some of these pilots, the CPs would do well. But last and surely not least, the Captain needs to set the standard for the cockpit.

If it takes you 108 hrs of IOE and three checkrides to figure out a how to fly a jet, you need to go back and get more time and more book time would help too.

Latest resources

Back