• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

billybob

I said good day sir!
Not to start things,

So in the past few days I have had calls guys out on the line that think a recall is about to get started on the first....

The thought is MGT wants to see the #s of guys that will take recall and use the info for the contract talks.

Other thought is they know they are going to go past 11 days on the next qr and are getting f-ed into it

All I know is the moles I have, have gone deep and are not talking anymore and will not say a word about anything one way or another.

Most of the news is coming out of the puzzle place and FSI, and pilots in the know are not talking when they use to......

I am NOT trying to start something just looking for more info.

IM not getting my hopes up but it would be nice, happy hunting out there.

talk amongst your selves

The thought is MGT wants to see the #s of guys that will take recall and use the info for the contract talks.

Procedurally & contractually, can MGMT just call up furloughees as ask; "just curious if you're 'interested' in coming back"??? When they make calls, it needs to be; "we are offering you recall effective on this date", yes?

At any rate, I hope for all who wish to return that the recall speculation is true.

I don't see it happening. Has the fleet grown? Honest question. They staff by pilots/plane so unless the fleet is larger I don't see them recalling. They certainly aren't going to recall out of kindness, they aren't capable of that.

The union is too busy getting everybody to vote on the bylaws and setting up a display at NBAA to be concerned with even mentioning us in any communication.

IF they exceed the sell off limits they might eventually have to recall a few but that will take a miracle. They'd never admit to selling off over 11 days and the union can't catch them anyway......

Also- (and this will further display my contractual ignorance, as I 'misplaced' my contract yrs ago-ok threw in trash);

Is pay longevity preserved for a recall? Example; pilot is furloughed on yr 2 pay & is called back exactly 4 yrs later...does he return on yr 6 pay??

thx.

Year six

As to the others. The things I'm hearing are from friends that hang with mgt. and training guys at Nja. This is not old Billybob drinking too much scotch again.

Can the company call and ask you? Yes. Do you have to tell them anything. No As to what is the best answer to that I would call the sod and see what they say.

Xcorp
I hope your incorrect but your right. Mgt is not going to just do something because they are in a good mood. The days of WB handing out dilly bars are gone. Same with the free coolers and backpacks.

company isnt getting "f-cked" into anything....

they can sell off as many days as they want. I never understood why they think they needed relief from 1.5...

Latest resources

Back