Nothing on Wheels Up??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just wonder what's going to happen...

It is reported United hired 54 in July with 9 of the 54 NJA pilots ... by a person who claims too know. ;)

If this turns out to be true its going to be very interesting for carriers in this business... who are trying to retain and hire new pilots....

I just wonder what's going to happen...

It is reported United hired 54 in July with 9 of the 54 NJA pilots ... by a person who claims too know. ;)

If this turns out to be true its going to be very interesting for carriers in this business... who are trying to retain and hire new pilots....

It's a good question gun. At Options/Flex all the transparent whipsawing over the past year has now devolved into what looks like an all-out pissing contest. All of this uncertainty, and managements apparent blind hatred of the pilots union should ultimately (in light of how much the majours are hiring for foreseeable future) lead to a lot of pilot turnover.

Pure hubris on managements part.

...All of this uncertainty, and managements apparent blind hatred of the pilots union should ultimately (in light of how much the majours are hiring for foreseeable future) lead to a lot of pilot turnover...

In my opinion, that is exactly what Ricci wants, at least in the short term. I would almost bet he is dreaming up some scheme to "help" pilots with a commercial instrument get from 250 to 1500 hours. Ricci will be completely mystified when he has so few takers, and wondering how OneSky got so far behind the hiring curve.

In my opinion, that is exactly what Ricci wants, at least in the short term. I would almost bet he is dreaming up some scheme to "help" pilots with a commercial instrument get from 250 to 1500 hours. Ricci will be completely mystified when he has so few takers, and wondering how OneSky got so far behind the hiring curve.

If it keeps on rainin', levee's goin' to break
When the levee breaks I'll have no place to stay

It's got what it takes to make a man leave his home
Oh, well, oh, well, oh, well

When the levee breaks, mama, you got to move!

If it keeps on rainin', levee's goin' to break
When the levee breaks I'll have no place to stay

It's got what it takes to make a man leave his home
Oh, well, oh, well, oh, well

When the levee breaks, mama, you got to move!

Kansas Joe McCoy and Memphis Minnie When the Levee Breaks - Famous 1927 Mississippi River Flood

https://youtu.be/swhEa8vuP6U

Latest resources

Back