Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Nothing but Gray Skies" article.. good read until the end.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dizel8 said:
Douchebag, put down the ALPA crack pipe!

Hey, get back to cleaning that cabin! And take care of the lav service while you're at it!

PCL_128 said:
Hey, get back to cleaning that cabin! And take care of the lav service while you're at it!

Go buy another seat, maybe you can get on at sjet.

P.S. Your mom is wondering when you will be a real pilot and pay her back?

Jeff Hefner said:
This thread and forum was passed on to me this morning and I decided to join so I could personally address the controversy.

Jeff Hefner
SWAPA Air Safety

Welcome to Flightinfo Jeff, unlike Pprune with a Southwest only forum, here you will find many idiots from other airlines, and you can't argue with these idiots, they will just bring you down to their level and beat you on experience.

Dizel8 said:
maybe you can get on at sjet.

What? And miss the chance to go to work for JetBlew as a cabin cleaner/pilot on a mainline jet for regional wages? Who could pass that up? :rolleyes:

PCL_128 said:
What? And miss the chance to go to work for JetBlew as a cabin cleaner/pilot on a mainline jet for regional wages? Who could pass that up? :rolleyes:

This coming from the King of PFT who worked...whoops...sorry...bought his job for a commuter earning Burger King wages? LOL

My apologies to Mom and Dad who actually paid for your way.

Wow! I can't believe he said that. It has always been a SWA secrect that we work long hours with multiple legs per day. Now it's out...

Thanks for clearing that up Jeff.

It is strange how they picked your name and made up a statement like that out of the blue. You really should sue. Hopefully the retraction from the paper comes soon. Hopefully the author gets a long unpaid vacation.

D

canyonblue said:
Welcome to Flightinfo Jeff, unlike Pprune with a Southwest only forum, here you will find many idiots from other airlines, and you can't argue with these idiots, they will just bring you down to their level and beat you on experience.

Of course it is only the other airlines, never SWA on this forum. Oh by the way, I saw that article posted on the bulletin board news wall at work this morning. So I immediately printed out the SWAPA letter and posted it so nobody else gets the wrong idea from reading the article.

Last edited:
Mugs,

Thanks sooooo much for doing that. I hope others will take the letter from the SWAPA president & do exactly the same thing. The attempt by SWAPA to notify as many professional organizations as possible has certainly been helped by folks like you Mugs who have taken upon themselves to "pass along facts". The repercussions for any SWA pilots who may be approached by a pilot with only the NYT article in their head might find themselves in a hostile audience quickly.

Quite a few ALPA carrier members have called SWAPA wishing to voice their opinion about the quotes. I'm told most have been spoken with personally by a SWAPA rep & were allowed to ask their questions (no one has been disrespectful so far, thanks) & then were read the letter by a SWAPA rep. To a person all of them I'm told have left with a fuller understanding of the situation and are appreciative of what SWAPA has done in getting out the correct information. I'm sure that will continue to occur so direct any doubters their way to get the word directly....I'm told they'll even email the letter from the president so you can have it available to folks. Kudos to the Capt on how he has handled it & to those supporters who wish reporters would simply report the news & not make it.

So Jeff are you the same guy that posted that nice other airline bashing self loving blog on airliners.net? Possibly? The trend of the SWA pilot and his ability to live in the real world is starting to look not so good.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back