• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Not another ASA Thread!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So you have to be a card carrying ALPO member to use this site? I dont remember reading that anywhere. Isnt that typical of thugs though. "If Im not smart enough to discuss the issue, then I will try to force him out of here"
Its a no wonder your little havoc scheme is so non-productive...other than inconvienencing passengers. WAY TO GO! You sure are showing them whos boss!
Let me guess...next you are going to call me names?
Yaaaawwwwnnnnn.

You sound like someone who didn't cut it in the world of 121. If you really did spend anytime (beyond probationary period) you would understand the ASA struggle.

I can only guess you are resentful because of some failing. I've run into the attitude many times before, it's the "I didn't want to be there anyway" and "there not so smart" attititude.

No, flying an RJ is not rocket science. ASA pilots for fighting for a fundamental improvement after years of being crapped on......I guess you don't understand any of this.

Palerider957;1405776]You sound like someone who didn't cut it in the world of 121. If you really did spend anytime (beyond probationary period) you would understand the ASA struggle.

Nice guess but wrong. I left by choice...and it wasnt one of those suggestions by the training department to resign so there is not black mark on the record. I flew the line albeit reserve. ASA struggle? Pleeeese!

I can only guess you are resentful because of some failing. I've run into the attitude many times before, it's the "I didn't want to be there anyway" and "there not so smart" attititude.

No resentment at all because I didnt fail. As a matter of fact, I was the only one in my class who didnt have to have extra sims or IOE time. (I did blow my King Air type ride when I screwed up the hold entry, but I thought I did a pretty good job as a 450 hour pilot getting that type the following week) And for the record, I wanted to be there and I have never claimed to be smarter than anyone else.

No, flying an RJ is not rocket science. ASA pilots for fighting for a fundamental improvement after years of being crapped on......I guess you don't understand any of this.

How have you ASA folks been crapped on anymore than any other pilot group has claimed to be? I guess you are right...Im not understanding you. As I see it, no one is forcing you to fly for a living. The pay and benes are what they are. If its not to your standards, go drive a truck. Heres a news flash: Management will do the absolute minimum...why do any more? It will NEVER be as you want it. Get over yourselves and start enjoying life. Or dont. Continue with the victim mentality. Either way, airplanes will contimue to fly.

Last edited:
As I see it, no one is forcing you to fly for a living.

Just as nobody is forcing you to read all the ASA threads that you have your panties in a wad over.

Get over yourselves and start enjoying life.

Advice you might take yourself. Stop getting so upset over posts about company you aren't employed by in an industry you don't work in and "enjoy life".

Just as nobody is forcing you to read all the ASA threads that you have your panties in a wad over.

Advice you might take yourself. Stop getting so upset over posts about company you aren't employed by in an industry you don't work in and "enjoy life".

Youre right and youre right. So Ill go back to the original question: Why dont you ASA guys post on one thread so you dont have to keep repeating yourself on 10 different threads? It will be a lot more convienent for eveyone.

Youre right and youre right. So Ill go back to the original question: Why dont you ASA guys post on one thread so you dont have to keep repeating yourself on 10 different threads? It will be a lot more convienent for eveyone.

Just think how convenient it would be for you to pick one ASA thread and stick with it. You wouldn't have to hear us repeat ourselves and just imagine how much time you would save!

Wow 1800 whole hours and you have this whole airline thing figured out.

You're special

At what point in your logbook did you have it all figured out?
You guys need to lighten up. Who cares what I say or think?!? NO ONE!
Exactly what pull do I have with ALPA, ASA, the paying customers, or the pilot group. NONE!
Why are you getting so worked up? I know I have absolutely no chance in covincing any of you think the way I think...and guess what...there are more out there who dont agree with you. Who cares?!?!

Latest resources

Back