Not another ASA Thread!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sawmill

When a full 1/3 of the last 30 discussions are about ASA, dont ya think its time to start a new sub-forum dedicated to that airline for those of us who dont give a deuce?

Best thing to do is not click any threads that contain ASA in them. That way you won't see them

ASA pilots are in a struggle right now. We have no choice in this struggle. Either lie down or fight. We finally are fighting after almost 5 years. This struggle will hopefully benefit ASA pilots. If not at least we go down fighting.

It is also good for YOU that we struggle. When we settle on a fair contract I hope that YOUR next contract LEAPS over ASA's.

I will support you when that time comes. I will ignore any threads I don't want to readand I'll understand your need to comunicate with your co-workers

What an arrogant little piece of FOD...

Do you really think that what happens at ASA doesn't affect you? Wake up.

I know for a fact it dosent affect me. (Other than making sure all my loved ones dont fly on ASA because of your little "havoc" tantrum that is nothing short of complete irresponsibility...an immaturity I might add) Keep telling yourselves: "Its for the safety of the passengers" One question: Did you not write up problems before your reign of havoc? So whats different now other than some of you guys telling how to "sabotage" (How to "pop" the grounding straps on the mains) WE GET IT...You are so picked on. Get over it! Quit. Write your congressmen. SHUT UP!
My point is is that most of the people on this BB are sick of hearing about how "bad" you have it. Just start an ASA thread and all you guys post there since you are all saying the same thing on every thread.
Commence firing!

Just start an ASA thread and all you guys post there since you are all saying the same thing on every thread.

Uh, am I missing something here? That's what's been happening all along. You're the one clicking on each thread then complaining that there are too many.

Uh, am I missing something here? That's what's been happening all along. You're the one clicking on each thread then complaining that there are too many.

Uh, yeah, you are missing something. Clicking on the thread does not recycle it to the top...posting on it does.
I volunteer this thread to be the new "All ASA" thread. All you guys and gals can just post on this thread about ASA and that will make it easier on everyone! Good idea?

Uh, yeah, you are missing something. Clicking on the thread does not recycle it to the top...posting on it does.
I volunteer this thread to be the new "All ASA" thread. All you guys and gals can just post on this thread about ASA and that will make it easier on everyone! Good idea?

Sounds like you have ASA pilot envy?

Latest resources

Back