• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Not another ASA Thread!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sawmill, just wondering what airline you are with?

Hey Saw...let us know where you work! That way, when it comes time for you, we can give you full support. If you don't recognize the importance of this fight for not only ASA, but the ENTIRE REGIONAL INDUSTRY...then you are too stupid to continue conversing with! Good LucK!:rolleyes:

Uh, yeah, you are missing something. Clicking on the thread does not recycle it to the top...posting on it does.
I volunteer this thread to be the new "All ASA" thread. All you guys and gals can just post on this thread about ASA and that will make it easier on everyone! Good idea?

Look at the ac he's flown and the equation is simple.
EMB 145+CL65=GoJet Whore. Plus you can tell from the way he types that he's got a bit of Hulas Hog up his @ss.

Not with an airline. What does that have to do with anything? Is it because I wouldnt understand? Trust me guys, being an airline pilot is not rocket science. We all know a few that shouldnt be in the right or the left seat but are. And besides, who cares if I understand or not or care or not? My original point was every other thread dosent have to be something about ASA. If you guys are so united in your quest to F-up your company, jobs and customers, why dont you post it all in one place so others who dont want to hear your whining can use this site more productivly.

Hey Saw...let us know where you work! That way, when it comes time for you, we can give you full support. If you don't recognize the importance of this fight for not only ASA, but the ENTIRE REGIONAL INDUSTRY...then you are too stupid to continue conversing with! Good LucK!:rolleyes:
Wow Tomct. You sound like ALPO meterial. "If hes not in complete lockstep with us, maybe we can intimidate him into submission" Ever look at that monthly rag from ALPA? Did you ever notice how all the pictures of the officers look like mugshots of guys named Guido?
And please...dont flatter yourself into thinking you are fighting for the "entire regional industry". The entire regional group is nothing more than an unlimited supply of money for the perks of ALPA Bosses.
By the way, if ALPA is such a great union and unions are so necessary for the protection of pilots, why are you all in such dire straights? All Ive ever witnessed is a continious downward slide of the QOL of all pilots.

Look at the ac he's flown and the equation is simple.
EMB 145+CL65=GoJet Whore. Plus you can tell from the way he types that he's got a bit of Hulas Hog up his @ss.
Now thats funny...I dont care who ya are! But wrong answer. How many airlines out there fly both platforms? Or is it possible two different airlines that just so happen to fly different aircraft. Hmmm....the possibilities are limitless. But you can rule out GoJets. (And no, I didnt go to Riddle, Gulfstream Training Academy, or Mesas Pilot Training Program. I paid my dues...and that dosent mean I am 100K in debt. Never got myelf in debt. I worked to be where I am today...can you say that?)

Then take your little king air type rating and LEAVE THE AIRLINE PILOT BOARD.
So you have to be a card carrying ALPO member to use this site? I dont remember reading that anywhere. Isnt that typical of thugs though. "If Im not smart enough to discuss the issue, then I will try to force him out of here"
Its a no wonder your little havoc scheme is so non-productive...other than inconvienencing passengers. WAY TO GO! You sure are showing them whos boss!
Let me guess...next you are going to call me names?
Yaaaawwwwnnnnn.

I was asked jump seating on a Skywest flight. I was asked what has the union done for me. My reply was not what it has done for me, but with a question, I asked what has it done for you? He asked what do you mean. I asked him, do you think you would have the pay you have right now? Do you think you would have the work rules right now? He thought for a second and said you are right. I gave a little history on the union being started in 1931 as it has always been mgmt trying to get over on the pilots and flight attendants. After the flight was over, pulling into the gate, he said that the way I put it to him was correct and that he would never talk about a union again and that he would vote for it when it was time for them to vote in the union.
Thought I would share that with you guys.

Latest resources

Back