Nose Picker!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
semperfido said:
....and people wonder about people that wipe down the cockpit with wipes.

Exactly.

I don't bother in the summer, but during cold and flu season, you bet I do. I didn't think it was time yet, but I'm now sick for the second time in a week and a half. Clorox wipes, here I come...

I caught the chief pilot in a thumb and index finger tweezer style pick once. Great blackmail material.

Picking the nose is pretty gross.

Now putting your hand down your pants to adjust your nuts, thats normal.

I heard we had a FO at PDT that picked is nose soooo hard that it started bleeding and wouldn't stop, I am talkin major, major FLOW..... Blood, towels, napkins all over the place. They had to replace the FO's shoulder harness's when they got to CLT!!!
Too Funny!!!

I'd wait until he'd finished the picking...

Once he had a clean set of pipes and could breathe freely I'd release the burrito from last night's dinner and watch the dry heave!

The worst was I was flying with a Captain (on the 328 of course ... moment of silence....) and he discreetly would flick them little boogers. Never would see one but I'd hear the snap and the impact. Well one day he flicked one onto the EICAS screen. I heard a thap and looked over as he tried to quickly wipe it away. Only problem is it was one of the juicy variety - slimy like a slug - and so as he pulled the tissue, the thing left a trail on the EICAS. He tried rubbing it out which made it even worse. So we start with a hair sized bugger - now it's affecting the area of a silver dollar and blocking out my right engine ITT! Then he tried water - we all know how water distorts the screen even more.Finally I couldn't take it anymore and reverted the EICAS to my MFD.

yuck.

The best or worst I've seen was at the gate in PIT. I was filling out the logcan when the FO told me to look up. The hot blond tug driver was picking away with great intent. I was kind of appauled, but still able to continue with the paperwork. Then I hear the FO say, "Don't do it!" Sure enough I looked up just in time to see her examine the tip of her finger (too far to see the actual booger) and then plop in right in her mouth. I was very dissappointed in seeing such a horrible thing from such a lovely creature. While quite nasty, I still don't think I would be able to turn her down if ever given the chance (good luck, chump). But I would do my best to keep my tongue out of her mouth.

Latest resources

Back