Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So someone decided to revive a 4 year old thread

Yea, cause it's funny.

I'm tried of PCL TA, ASA, my job sucks, you suck, MESA sucks, RAH sucks, SKYW sucks, ALPA sucks threads. FI use to be funny, not so much any more...

Enjoy it...or start ANOTHER ASA thread.

Oh wait! EDIT: Someone just did. OMG Becky! ASA just changed their hiring minimums...

eP.

Last edited:
All you haters out there lighten up.....

What good is mining for Nose Gold if you cant share it with the towns people!!

Yea, cause it's funny.

I'm tried of PCL TA, ASA, my job sucks, you suck, MESA sucks, RAH sucks, SKYW sucks, ALPA sucks threads. FI use to be funny, not so much any more...

Enjoy it...or start ANOTHER ASA thread.

Oh wait! EDIT: Someone just did. OMG Becky! ASA just changed their hiring minimums...

eP.

No, you're funny.
Have fun dusting off the rest of the FI archives.
BTW - Yea? You mean "yeah"?
That's right you're funny, you must have meant "Yea".

Rat

next time you see the guy picking his nose, as him "so...what's the fastest way to break your finger?"....then punch him in the schnozz.
:laugh:

Mookie

Come on germophobes! Not much can match the satisfaction of watching the F.O. puke on himself while laughing hysterically,after youve displayed your proudest brain cleat... freshly mined from the depths of your head via the nostril.

What about the legend, the NFL player, the contract/negotiations genius...

I pissed my pants the first time I saw him mining away, saying- "Ya know, Sig," dig dig dig rotate dig," they're just bad people. They fawking," dig twist pinch dig," hate you. Fawk 'em."

The fact that he is the size of a door and tackled NFL players routinely notwithstanding, I was pissing myself laughing. What a badass. What a habit.

Thanks for the laugh, sig! ....just did a 4-day w/him. Treasure-hunting aside, he's a great guy; so I tried my best to ignore that! :)

Latest resources

Back