Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Northwest to declare Chapter 11 in 3, 2, 1. . .

• Thread starter Towelie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 17

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dodge said:
Oh, relax everyone. Just funnin a little this morning. Just wanted to get those mainliners cranked up a little.

Now seriously, I believe all the 1000+ future and current furloughs should go to the top of XJ's seniority list. It would definately be in ALPA's best interest at this time.

"I voted for $87 billion in Iraq, before I voted against it."

Which way is the wind blowing today, Dodge?

Don't get too excited--PCL's captain's are trying to decide for how much (or is that little) they will accept in a TA to fly 70 seaters....

Never underestimate the whorability of your fellow pilot!

Inconceivable said:
Don't get too excited--PCL's captain's are trying to decide for how much (or is that little) they will accept in a TA to fly 70 seaters....

If they vote for them and jet E-170's, I know they will love flying them. It's a great machine!

Inconceivable said:

It never ceases to amaze me how little you know.

Inconceivable said:

What on Earth are you talking about? I can certainly assure you that the MEC is not engaged in 70-seat talks at all at this point. As for the rank-and-file, I'd say a good 70-80% wouldn't take a substandard contract for any amount of seats at this point.

E170Guppykiller said:
If they vote for them and jet E-170's, I know they will love flying them. It's a great machine!

Anynone in reach of this pimple faced little brat please give him a fresh one!!!

Latest resources

Back