Northwest recalls hundred of pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Instructordude:

You can't be so intellectually lazy when flamebaiting. Remember Fromage? Camambert? At least those guys were creative and witty.

You're more on the level of The Guat. But there's still hope for you.

Instructordude:

You can't be so intellectually lazy when flamebaiting. Remember Fromage? Camambert? At least those guys were creative and witty.

Hey!! What about Saucisse and Fat Albert

;)

Instructordude:

I don't remeber those guys or Guat.

My point is that it is good to see people go back to work and folks getting hired. No flaime intended. And no, I'm not looking to go Northwest. Gosh, I don't even qualify. Leave it at that. Sorry.

Last edited:
What happened to the really original flamers like JimboRealGoodPilot?

Man, that guy was a scream...flamers today, with their backpacks and frosted hair are so lame.

Nu

You were just a little grasshopper back then instructordude.

RIP

1. Fromage
2. Saucisse
3. Le Pilot
4. Fat Albert
5. EMB_Skillz

You forgot our good friend, the pilot, and surgeon. 350 Driver.

Actaully he was more of a nimrod than a flammer.

AA

Wow, I thought we took a 39% pay cut only to get laid off for a second time? But maybe they are taking into consideration the extra block hours you now have to work. Maybe that would then net only a 24% pay cut? Anyone? What are the normal schedules now, 13 days off and 89 hours?

There is a rumor that NW Pilots are conducting a "work to rule" slowdown in addition to milking the block times -- throwing their entire scheduling out of whack. They are short on DC9 crews though. I believe 100+ cancellations last month.

There is a rumor that NW Pilots are conducting a "work to rule" slowdown in addition to milking the block times -- throwing their entire scheduling out of whack. They are short on DC9 crews though. I believe 100+ cancellations last month.

Assinelli

You seem to know a lot about what the NWA guys are doing.
Are u like an NWA groupie?

Way to go DC9 guys!! Hail to the BLUE, don't throw the rest of the pilot group to the dogs like some brethren(sp)(sorry been up all night) who is getting screwed the hardest(w/o being kissed that is) DC9, 320 and some 75.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back