Northwest recalls hundred of pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Assinelli,

Go ahead and file ch7. 37% of us were ready to let this pos go away anyway. The vote would have been much closer had the furloughees been allowed to vote. You guys cannot run this without labor peace and there won't be labor peace without some respect and repair. Again, who do you work for and what? Why is that so tuff to understand?? Are you using company time to spew your accusations?

Wow

Fatigue after walking out on flights or having to call for lav service, catering or some of the other stuff you describe as "extras" -- you must be really stressed.

As for never making it out of bankruptcy -- there's always the option of emerging and filing Chap 11 again or for that matter Chap 7.

Happy Flying moron.
Brilliant reply Assinelly. Kind of like saying...Oh Yeeeeeeah. Answer the question or go away.

Assinelli,

Go ahead and file ch7. 37% of us were ready to let this pos go away anyway. The vote would have been much closer had the furloughees been allowed to vote. You guys cannot run this without labor peace and there won't be labor peace without some respect and repair. Again, who do you work for and what? Why is that so tuff to understand?? Are you using company time to spew your accusations?
This is correct about labor peace, however, there are other ways around the employment problems. NWA is currently running understaffed as it is with a max of 20 pilots a month from the 9, they need a new fleet type to cover the market. I expect that the 195 will be here in march instead of the 175 for compass. That way you can displace pilots at 60 a month instead of 20. With the insurance requirements on the 195 there will be no trouble filling any classes. Staffing problems are then solved.

Please, for the love of Odin, stay the heck away from NWA!

Now get back there are clean up that cabin!

What, you no get a laughy out of dat? Even Borat like top 10 list of NWA humering.

According to your AVATAR, "The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter." Maybe you should re-read your own AVATAR. Or is it only you in your country who can make laughter and nobody else?

Oh, and please don't keep telling that same "clean up the cabin" joke. You must have stolen it from someone else. At least my top ten list was new material.

Assinelli,

No ones holding a gun to any pilots head at any company. If it sucks so bad --- move on. Your problem is that you voted for and ratified a contract which you never really understood -- and now when reality hits -- you don't like it.

Get over it. The union had a chance and blew it.

Last edited:
YPF,

Not sure I am following you. Are you saying 195s at mainline or at compass?

quote=YourPilotFriend;1165186]This is correct about labor peace, however, there are other ways around the employment problems. NWA is currently running understaffed as it is with a max of 20 pilots a month from the 9, they need a new fleet type to cover the market. I expect that the 195 will be here in march instead of the 175 for compass. That way you can displace pilots at 60 a month instead of 20. With the insurance requirements on the 195 there will be no trouble filling any classes. Staffing problems are then solved.[/quote]

Top 10% at JB is less than #200 on the seniority list, which would make you a pre-9/11 hire.

So, I'm guessing you're full of crap.

What sommater on this post? No won likey my humering? Zoinker dude, I used 10% because I did not think "I'd trade my top 23.4375% of my seniority for the bottom 5.76895% seniority at NWA would be as funny! Get a life. To say I am full of poop I agree. After that long red-eye from the west coast and then my commute home, I must do a big download now and I'll be thinking only of you Mr. Zoinker as I do my duty.

Upon further analysis, you gonna come back and say NWA oldest flight attendant is 63 years 5 months and 4 days old...

Last edited:
What sommater on this post? No won likey my humering? Zoinker dude, I used 10% because I did not think "I'd trade my top 23.4375% of my seniority for the bottom 5.76895% seniority at NWA would be as funny! Get a life. To say I am full of poop I agree. After that long red-eye from the west coast and then my commute home, I must do a big download now and I'll be thinking only of you Mr. Zoinker as I do my duty.

Upon further analysis, you gonna come back and say NWA oldest flight attendant is 63 years 5 months and 4 days old...

I wouldn't give up that seniority. Your career as a comedy writer is severely limited.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back