• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

North American

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How is that Flame Bait when I STATED IT WAS a RUMOR?

"Since your a "NEWBE" at NAA why don't you ask BW if you can see his color chart of the combined seniority list and then ask him what is being discussed. Then hop your "@$$" back on this board and apologize. Do you think all options are not being discussed?" -

Ok, Is it a rumor or is there a list?
You're contradicting yourself.

Guys -

All we have is an agreement in principle to work together in the event of a merger. The respective MEC's are on excellent terms and no merger appears to be imminent, however the lines of communication remain open so that we can forestall as much chaos as possible if there is a change to the corporate structure or a scope grievance precipitates some type of integration.

That type of scenario is a lengthy one, anyway, so in the interim we are doing our best to share information and protect jobs for all of the interested pilot groups.

I am not in posession of nor have I seen any "list," however all three leadership groups have exchanged seniority lists as well as CBA's.

The rumor was "the furlough were going to be stapled" TOOL! Which I stated as such! Idiot, read the post. This is why that lame contract almost pass at NAA......individuals like yourself that can't read.

About how many NAA pilots were hired after Jan. 2005? This is when ATA started furloughing. I would have a huge problem with stapling furloughees below anyone hired after they were furloughed.

This is one of the reasons that DOH with fences and job protection clauses. No one should lose there jobs because of a merger. No one should lose pay, either. They might get "bumped" from a seat, but with pay protection.

This is all RUMOR, I recieved my info from one of our active union volunteers. I betting all this is wrong but interesting none the less

Read your own post, but I'm done arguing with someone who likes to post rumors on a public forum!!

Try a little professionalism please!!

Last edited:
It won't happen. World will be sold off long before we could figure out a merger. Now NAA and ATA, that's a different story.

That's why it sucks not flying for the "home" team. What I mean is, being independently owned, is better than being a subsidiary.

About how many NAA pilots were hired after Jan. 2005? This is when ATA started furloughing. I would have a huge problem with stapling furloughees below anyone hired after they were furloughed.

This is one of the reasons that DOH with fences and job protection clauses. No one should lose there jobs because of a merger. No one should lose pay, either. They might get "bumped" from a seat, but with pay protection.

If we look at the facts...ATA has the most active pilots, more than World and NAA combined, so they are in the drivers seat. If the stats on APC are correct. And I don't believe anyone is going to get stapled to the bottom or DID I EVER SAY THAT. What the future for us is anyone guess but I would like to know why everyone thinks World is going to get sold. Didn't they just buy a 747?

Latest resources

Back