• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

North American

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Has anyone interviewed at North American Airlines recently?

We just interviewed for a Dec. 10th class two weeks ago. Was told by the training department that we'll be hiring indefinately. Two more 767's this year and five total over the next four years.

How long does it usually take from application to interview? And how long does it take to get an answer after the interview?

We just interviewed for a Dec. 10th class two weeks ago. Was told by the training department that we'll be hiring indefinately. Two more 767's this year and five total over the next four years.

That rumor has been around for years. They have been hiring indefinitely for years to cover the outrageous attrition.

That rumor has been around for years. They have been hiring indefinitely for years to cover the outrageous attrition.

I'm not sure what you mean by the rumor being around for years. NAA has been adding airplanes every year. I know that it's been one a year but it's still growth and not reduction or no growth.

I'm not sure what you mean by the rumor being around for years. NAA has been adding airplanes every year. I know that it's been one a year but it's still growth and not reduction or no growth.

Did not add any airplanes this past year, 2007, Not trying to burst your bubble, just telling the same stuff that has been told to everyone, and before you ask, yes I am speaking from experience. Lots of good people there, and lots of BS.

PS

Hope you did not sign a training agreement and are not getting typed!!!!!!!!

Once again, not sure what you mean!!

NORTH AMERICAN AIRLINES ADDS FIFTH BOEING 767-300ER TO FLEET
JAMAICA, N.Y. (Feb. 22, 2007) – North American Airlines, a wholly owned subsidiary of World Air Holdings, Inc. (OTC:WLDA.PK), has taken delivery of an additional Boeing 767-300ER passenger aircraft, bringing its Boeing 767 fleet to a total of five. The aircraft was acquired under a lease from an affiliate of Itochu Corporation through November 2009. North American now has a total of 10 aircraft in its fleet.

North American is a U.S.-certificated air carrier offering air transportation services throughout the world for the U.S. military and commercial customers. Founded in 1989, North American operates its fleet of Boeing 767-300ER and Boeing 757-200ER passenger aircraft in charter and scheduled service. For information, visit www.flynaa.com.

World Air Holdings, Inc., based in Peachtree City, Ga., has three wholly owned subsidiaries, World Airways, Inc., North American Airlines, Inc., and World Risk Solutions, Ltd. For information, visit www.worldairholdings.com.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back