• Watchers 10

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Denny CRJ said:
Sorry man, not any of those guys. That guy was a riot.

I am dead serious, I am a pilot on the Pinnacle Airline's seniority list.

My views are mine and mine alone.

BTW, Paul Holte is a standup guy....I usually try and hit him up when I am in MSP for some good times.

Who pitches and who catchse? :D

Denny CRJ said:
I had an FO that was such a turd. Very senior but just doesnt know the books/procedures very well. Got about 2000 hours more than me in the plane and with the company, but I have never seen an FO mess up delayed engine starts like he has the past couple days. Thank goodness the trip is over. He can go back to his crusty old captains and their FCOM III's.

I mean I am a very new captain, with less than 2 years at a 121 carrier, but this FO is a joke. If he was on probation, I would write him the most scathing probationary evauation ever. I would definately check the "Do not retain for employment" box.

But alas, he is protected by our "union" and "professional standards". Sometime I wish I could circumvent the "system" and just get idiots like that fired for the good of everybody else at the company.

Oh well....
My theory on why 90% of airline pilots chose to become pilots.... They were tools in high school who couldn't get laid. The half went to riddle where John Holmes couldn't pull wool because there are no chicks there. It is a last attempt at conjuring up some game, which once again ends in failure. Game is intangible, it can't merely be acquired by donning the weak leather jacket and pilot shades. My suggestion save some jack and become an accountant... And for all the bible thumpers based in ATL that shudder when I spray f-bombs all over the place, No one knows if there is a god, and I promise he doesn't care how I speak. And quit living check to check so we can have a beer on the road, the chicks also don't care that your ride is pimped. Grow up, get a life, or go back to the star trek of advanced D&D club that you crawled out of.

dismissed

Denny CRJ said:
But alas, he is protected by our "union" and "professional standards". Sometime I wish I could circumvent the "system" and just get idiots like that fired for the good of everybody else at the company.

Oh well....

Sounds like a future scab to me....
I wonder if he is planning to kill off more senior Captains to boost his career???

RF

I thought the same thing. But then I saw who he works for and it seems all normal. If i had to guess, I bet he is not even a CA on a RJ

FmrFreightDog said:
Point taken. However, a brand new captain with 2 years seniority and an admitted lack of experience coming on here to vent about some anonymous FO while he has comments like "Telling my FOs what to do" on his info just rubbed me the wrong way. A productive thing to do would have been to tactfully let the FO know what he was doing incorrectly. Coming here and venting to puff yourself up doesn't really solve much.

Typical baby captain who thinks he knows everything about everything.......

My $.02 anyway.

Latest resources

Back